[Guide] The Methodology to Forging Everything - V2.3 - Added Repair Spanner

This is a great guide

1 Like

The best! I am constantly referring to this.

I have printed it and made it in a book format :smiley:

ps. I do have to print it again as I can see corrections were made - which makes me happy as it means the thread is maintained.

pps. Please add a link to the “Repair Spanners” post. Hopefully a link will not count with as many characters towards the limit. I forged some of those and I am VERY happy.

Regards,

Done, although I am extremely close to the post character limit now on the main thread (I’m surprised it fit at all)

4 Likes

Since you are about to run out of room anyway, i would suggest making a new thread when swords and shields come out, Then immediately reply 10 or 15 times to the thread with “(Reserved for future content)” before anyone else can…

Then go back, add the contents and turn the first post in to the table of contents with links to the individual sections in their own replies.

that way you can have 10-20-225 replies that dont matter since the meat of the post is all at the top, you also keep room for future revisions or updates.

6 Likes

I feel I have gotten pretty good at forging now, but I have noticed some tools I have bought having 4 boons on them. Such as Glow, Dmg, All and Speed is there something I am missing that allows you to get 4 boons?

You can only do 3 boons, but some boons increase multiple stats. I don’t think you can do the combo you listed, though. Can you get a screenshot of a combination you’re looking for?

1 Like

Let me see what I can find in a little bit here.

as Rydralain said you can only have 3 boons.
What you might refer to are quirks tho. There are quirks like weather effects or “Best of Health” (increased action speed at high health) which can be applied in addition.

Also, you have to be sure you are reading the forge points and not the points that come from the skill page.

Ok so for the hammers what do I not use for single hit hammers

You don’t need special gum for single shot, if you mean which gum

I dont want 3x3 hammers so what do I not use

1 Like

Special gum.

Which is also for magnet.

You should avoid special gum. But even if you don’t use it, there is always a small probability to get a 3x3 boon.

Can someone post instructions for me on 2 things

Lucent Damage, AOE, Durability Bombs

Lucent T6, Durability, Auto Harvest Building Hammers

1 Like

You need a a Tutorial for those 2 @BabyCookie ?

Will try to make one Tutorial

1 Like

I wanna only sell Dmg bombs even though you don’t see them on the market to often kinda wanna make it availble on the market

They blow up giant Circles perfect for my market Mwahahahaha

2 Likes

Will make on Weekend , i am very busy with work

2 Likes

Can’t put durability on bombs sadly… unless you cheese it with the wonky trigger quirk… but, definitely don’t want to do that with damage bombs… xD

1 Like