Guild advertising

hey. if you want to advertise your guild do it here!

1 Like

prism knights: we are a small group of fighters against the wildstock. friendly to other players. we try to help out and develop our empire to make maryx a planet with multiple large cities. based on port prisma in maryx. acessable by tiger lake

1 Like

not a guild but related
guildsanctum is a ingame temple where established guild gets honored by building up one off the temples room to represent what they stand for

ow and its free for all contact me if you want a spot
guildsanctum is perm wip

MnG is a very small guild of three to 4 players looking to get a few more like minded players to join us on storis 2 we are friendly relaxed and just looking to have fun

I’m hoping to find a guild maybe for some of my new Alts so keeping an eye on this thread :slight_smile:

Iconic: one of the oldest guild remaining check us out.

Iconicguild.com

We specialize in hunting, player made events, and being an all around community.

Out of curiousity, what buffs/lvl does everyone run? Not that the buff makes the guild.

MnG is small but is steadily growing

Iconic always has level 3 grapple and run. The other 2 buffs alternate usually with voting.

1 Like

MVP: Most Valuable Player

Entrance closed.

Only for the real hardcore MVP!

1 Like

Host I would join but idk the name mvp just sounds to mainstream or jock-ish no offense lol

1 Like

MVP is something personal to me and not really for people to join unless they build nearby and would like to be attached and join the capital to align their settlement, besides its totally for own use created :joy:

1 Like

My settlement is growing gunna need you to move a few plots probably in the next few days or so

1 Like

Sure thing try to come see me directly instead of using the PM system, so it can be sorted faster, in time I get those messages half day wil be gone…

1 Like

Yea it’s just Alittle tough without having a direct portal

Thanks, Storis is US though right? Would prefer EU really but will bear it in mind :smiley:

My new Alts are Prairie and River, so something foresty would be good if there are any forest/earthy sounding guilds haha :laughing: long shot I know but I’m putting it out there

Im trying to go for a medieval kinda guild

Iconicsberg looks medieval.

After building i realized it made no sense since we are not humans but oortian aliens. Too late.

Still have some space in Reapers if anyone is looking for a guild.
Keep in mind you have to complete the trials to join, so be ready to spend at least an hour or more depending on your skill level.

2 Likes

We are Gamindustri also know as Neptunia, an anime guild, mainly seated on Houchus I and Circarpous I. We also have a couple of shops around the universe.
We are not actively hiring members.

1 Like