Guild-Aligned Beacons should generate some footfall revenue for the Guild

I was just thinking that it is silly that the only way guilds get revenue is by members donating it. I think there should be a system in place for guilds to automatically get some money that increases as they have more members and aligned beacons. Here is a couple ways this could be done:

-A small percentage of footfall revenue on guild-aligned beacons is diverted to the guild coffers OR a seperate revenue calculation gives money to the guild based on footfall for guild-aligned beacons.
-Some tax from items bought or sold at stands/baskets on guild-aligned beacons is diverted to the guild coffer.

What do you all think?

4 Likes

I like the idea.

Maybe there could be a beacon option to turn it on or off. So it’s like a donation but ongoing.

2 Likes

I like it. It would definitely relieve some of the pressure of smaller guilds and settlements especially, when it comes paying out for the buffs. And also help toward the costs of crafting coils etc. for the helix.

Yep, very good idea imo.

2 Likes

I…would rather have coin removed as a buff requirement altogether. The endeavor cap removed or increased, and buffs bought with only endeavor instead. The current buffs we have are a decent increase but nothing like wow we definitely NEED that. Maybe put a daily cap on endeavor instead of weekly. If the 100 player limit is due to server restraints then I understand, but if we’re limiting membership just so big guilds cant easily buy the buffs just do away with it all.

Sorry if that’s off topic a bit…assuming the above isnt possible i support guild aligned beacons getting 10% of footfall automatically on top of what you would get for your beacon but that may be unbalanced.

So my 3rd option would be a toggle to automatically send guild aligned beacon footfall directly to guild bank.

3 Likes

I am fine with this suggestion. If you do as @Kirinvar suggested and make it an option when you align your beacon. If players want to automatically donate they do if not then they can still donate manually.

This I would prefer not to see. I think the footfall generated should not be increased just because it is aligned with a guild. I kept reading that the cost for the buffs is not considered too high by some players so why the need for more footfall to cover the cost?

If they want to add an additional “guild tax” on top of the standard tax, I am ok with this suggestion. But as far as taking money from the standard tax, that rewards the guilds and punishes the independent stores and I would prefer not to see that.

1 Like