Guild Hall Redux

I have been lazy and haven’t made a post about this, but since James was kind enough to take a screenshot and post it. I though I would tell you little about it. This beast took me and my wife about a week and half of work with some serious time on the weekends to construct. ****ing silty soil, so many shovels to make all that glass. Feel free to stop by and explore the inside of it. There is a fair bit to see. It is not locked. Machines and shelves are on the 4th floor. Warp gateway on the third. It is located in the southern hemisphere of Solum. When looking at the planet look for the giant city just south of the desert strip through the middle of the work. This is just to east of it.

21 Likes

I’ll be sure to drop by. And I know the struggle of making glass. At least you had some help. :smiley: Hope they make it easier to make glass in a later update.

3 Likes

City on Solum, you say? What’s the cords for that beautiful build you have there?

1 Like

You have to search for it more fun that way, that is why I gave the clues.

5 Likes

I have figured out how to use use portals. This build is now accessible from SolaHub in Vulpto. Look for “The Exiles of Keford”.

2 Likes

awesome i come check it out soon :smile:

1 Like

If you like it let me know. Ideally, I would like to link it directly to Aqua.

im making a megahub for moment to follow new planet rulez
it would be cool if you join us i still got one off the mayorspots free
just pm when ya can support a extra portal
the new hub has a marking system to tell people if ya want them to build there our a description off the build ill post soon more details here(forum) about it im working on the foundation for moment (i mean getting the new place in colective memorie) :smile:
you end up there if you use the old moebiusplaza aquatopia link(it transfers now on munteen)
im gonna work this weekend on getting all the tokens up for sale (1coin)

2 Likes

This build is now directly connect to the Aquatopia market district.

This will be the 4th time I have built this and I am getting pretty efficient at doing it. (Hell, Gaia, Solum, Beckon)

5 Likes