Guilds announcements thread

:oort_g::oort_u::oort_i::oort_l::oort_d:

:shard:Guilds announcements thread:shard:

Guilds are here to stay and are one of the main features of boundless. I for one would like to know how many guilds that are around and what they stand for without having to go through a million posts.

For all those guilds around I would like to centralise some basic info on one thread like we have on discord.

• State your guild name /show off your logo (if you have one):
  • Main base of operation (planets):
  • Goals + chosen buffs:
  • Recruitment info (where you can also put if you are not recruiting):

anything else you think is important. Like for example main language used by your players.

6 Likes

The Hygard (word play on High Guard) is a new guild I’m putting together to build a collective of players who want to help at bringing the people of Boundless closer together by building beautiful and meaningful places where everyone can take a break from their daily activities and just socialize.

:european_castle: Main Headquarters: Hygate, Arie

:speaking_head: Guild Language: English

:envelope_with_arrow: Guild Discord: Hygard

6 Likes

Beautiful idea I wonder if the devs are working on guild flags or anything of that manner.

1 Like

You can make what ever you want in game :smiley: Portal Seekers uses their Emblem everywhere they can so why the need of inventing something?

Flags and banners are cool just saying they can blow in the wind

image image

1 Like

Masters of Ancient Ways (MAW) Guild is always recruiting. We are based out of Imdaari world and are currently the capital there. We are currently using these guild buffs: Defeat Penalty, House Healing, Run and Grapple. We have a Builder faction which can activate seperate buffs when there is demand for it, and have plans to make a Hunter/Gatherer faction as well.

Below are a couple videos that show the location and guild hall:

2 Likes

Iconic Guild. Your guild for frequent hunts,projects, and a friendly laid back community. We offer an up and coming market “Dzassak Market”. The newly created Iconic Resource Hub “resource chain for T6 planets”.
And much much more.

www.iconicguild.com

3 Likes

Reapers Guild.

A guild you must be worthy to enter.
If you make it through a skill test and mental test you can enter.

Guild rules
Treat all Oortians with respect what ever guild they are in.
Do what you want, play how you want, build where you want.
No obligation to sport the Reapers name.
Though you can if you want.
Have fun!

2 Likes

Calling All Hunters! :speaking_head::speaking_head:
Edit: Buffs renew in ~10 hours!!

Holy Sorissian Empire [H.S.E.] Hunter’s Faction is officially recruiting.

We’re located in Kindred Bay-the current capital city of Sorissi.

Current buffs: Level 3 grapple and run, Level 1 defeat insurance, Level 1 home healing. (Level 1 buffs can be changed at any time based on what majority prefers)

Our main guild is a group of active players mostly residing in Kindred Bay, however, the Hunter’s Faction will be open to everyone. We only have one rule. Respect your neighbors/guildmates. No coin/commitment requirments but any donations are welcome and very much appreciated.

How to Join: Find us through one of our portals across the Boundless Universe and bust a right to the guild hall. Hunter’s Faction books have a sign over them.

Front of Legendville Mall (Kindred Bay)
Illuminaughty Footfall Co-Op On Trior (Kindred Bay)
PURE Glass hub (labeled H.S.E. Guild Hall)
Biitula [PS] Hub Upper tier West Side (labeled The Greater Goods)
Gyosha Mall Shop #503 (labeled The Greater Goods)
Among others

We have our own portal hub linked to all T6 planets as well. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or pop into our discord. See you in game!

1 Like