Guilds: Guild Glyphs

If? Seeing how guild glyphs have been announced and guilds have been talked about in conjunction with topics like beacons, titans, progression, etc. for months now, I think it’s safe to say they’ll be in the game haha.

And what do you mean there was no survey now? Ben has even said the below only a few posts above yours. [quote=“ben, post:96, topic:4008”]
Reserving the design you want for your guild means there’s even more reason to get in early (like you all are), so I imagine you’ll all be fine.
[/quote]

And as @dwarvenname pointed out, certain backer tiers can reserve a name…so it’s going to be a feature, along with glyphs it seems.

The “if” was about the point in time. Not “if” ever. I’m sure it won’t be usefull to reserve names “long” before there are guilds implemented (live for us players).

Did you had any chance to save a name (like “cookie guild”) till now ? I not (and i’m pioneer or above). I used the term “survey” because i don’t have a better one. Survey in this context means a possiblility to enter your prefered guild name and get it saved for you.

I agree that it’s not useful to reserve names or glyphs months before guilds are released but I also don’t see any harm there.

And I don’t think the survey should coincide with when (if) guilds are implemented. It’s like showing up to a café and asking for a reservation for 7:00pm when it’s already 7:05pm. The reservation should come first…

Never said something else … only wanted to point out that it’s not possible to reserve a name at the moment :wink:

The word your searching for is “when” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Heurazio, this is what I read. If you change your word to “when” then it seems like you’re saying surveys should be sent when guilds are implemented.

And just because you’re saying it won’t be useful to implement reserve names long before guilds, doesn’t mean you’re saying it would be useful to implement them shortly before guilds. So there was no way of telling that you supported surveys before guilds, only that it seemed that you supported them coming out together.

Just an explanation for my confusion.

I think we’re enjoying a thing called “language barrier” here, lol.

4 Likes

I appreciate the input, but still have no clue on the where/when or how. Still counting this as unanswered and somewhat hoping on a dev response or guestimate. @ben?

We’re not ready to start reserving names yet, we’ll be sure to share when we are.

4 Likes

Can glyphs be polycolours? Like that:

5 Likes

God the amount of posibble combinations O_o

2 Likes

Not from the glyph creator - I’m not sure if this will be possible in game though. I would assume it would just be foreground and background colour changes if anything.

Although that does look very nice!

3 Likes

It would take so long to run out of glyph combos. I love it.

I need this @@

1 Like

I deeply apologize for necroing this post… i REALLY do… i absolutely didnt want to and waited 3 days and searched hard for those 3 days trying to find an answer to the stupid questions i am about to ask… How do i make one of these, does it translate into the actual game at all, if so is it also available on PS4? Thank you for your time and again i am SO sorry for necroing…

These were originally going to be in game for guild emblems - they possibly still will be, but will probably be very low on the priority list.

The glyphs here were mostly all created on boundlesscrafting.com - but the guild glyph creator is not currently working (I still need to fix it).

1 Like

Need Some Opinions I been trying to come up with a glyph for my guild Nep Nep what everyone thinks of this

5 Likes

i really like it :smiley:
still missing PS hubs and guild members build decorated with guild glyph :smiley:

c2db1da32815f9dfbbbfb8e26d498136dccc9734

my own build at Grov years ago

2 Likes

I like it. I do still wish these could be more than just what we build, but be actually attached to our guilds somehow. Made mine a while back with boundlesscrafting.com i think. Used it for my forum picture and discord channel.

1 Like