Halloween Event Recipes, Drops

I didn’t know if it was common knowledge yet, but if you look at the bottom of the Knowledge tab, you’ll find the plants that are going to drop seeds, and the recipes for the lanterns:

13 Likes

Nice, I didn’t even think to check. Now I can stock up on the basics.

Appreciate the heads up.

Makes me wonder if the stone affects the color of the skull…

2 Likes

As cool as a black/red skull would be, I just hope they keep it simple and “Bone” colored…

1 Like

Both of the lantern items can be tinted, but the tint affects the colour of the candle flame and its light rather than the colour of the skull and the pumpkin. The skull will always be bone-coloured, the pumpkin will always be orange.

(The Gourd mask, however, can be tinted freely like any other wearable item)

16 Likes

Then that begs the question of what material effects the light color. I have an idea about it :thinking:

Hey @Steggs101,

Say we have a stockpile of seeds. Will we still be able to craft these items post event?

Yes, you will be able to craft them as long as you have seeds.

3 Likes

Only the foliage and stone in those recipies carry color code info, so that would be my natural assumption, unless they go the unnecessarily complex route and add a color picker option like tented wearables have.

Edit: I see that the seed has a chromatic glow effect around it, so I won’t rule that out as a possibility.

plant and creature drops are all “uncoloured” with no immediate plans atleast to make them coloured.

5 Likes

I had assumed as much, thanks for the confirmation.

What about grass seeds? Those have colors right?
Edit: I didn’t see your edit. :wink:

can’t wait for tommorow :hugs: that’s gonna be great

I wonder… maybe shouldnt use ‘all’ spooky seeds. There could maybe be some super rare crafting recipes added that use drops from multiple seasonal events ooooo @olliepurkiss is that likely?

11 Likes

You have to make it a thing now!

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to clear that up! I didn’t even think of the candle/flame color, that sounds great!

Posted in another topic, I thought this was quite helpful as well

Yup! :woman_technologist:

3 Likes

The way everything works, yes, yes it will