Halloween Event Recipes, Drops

plant and creature drops are all “uncoloured” with no immediate plans atleast to make them coloured.

5 Likes

I had assumed as much, thanks for the confirmation.

What about grass seeds? Those have colors right?
Edit: I didn’t see your edit. :wink:

can’t wait for tommorow :hugs: that’s gonna be great

I wonder… maybe shouldnt use ‘all’ spooky seeds. There could maybe be some super rare crafting recipes added that use drops from multiple seasonal events ooooo @olliepurkiss is that likely?

11 Likes

You have to make it a thing now!

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to clear that up! I didn’t even think of the candle/flame color, that sounds great!

Posted in another topic, I thought this was quite helpful as well

Yup! :woman_technologist:

3 Likes

The way everything works, yes, yes it will

K, so I have knocking out these Rosetta Nox for 2 days now and still haven’t gotten 1 spooky seed yet, even used shovels to dig them up and got nothing. What am I doing wrong?

I dont think you can obtain them until the event starts tomorrow.

Not reading that the event begins tomorrow. :wink: Or at least, a specific time, not simply when the clock ticks over.

Oh snap, lol. Thanks, some how I got the idea that the event started already.

1 Like

Event work or any is again bugged? today 25.10. and i farm 400+ rosseta and others plants what can drop seed but 0 seed

The event hasn’t begun yet, my dude. It’ll absolutely be announced on the forum when the seeds start dropping. Wait to see a post about it.

2 Likes

and seeds drop where i farm now again 300++ plants what can drop and 0 bug or dont know this game is only errors bugs lag spikes stupid spawn mobs and on ps4 i see max 20m around me in detailed its time end it

the event is starting in 3 hours… might be better than :thinking:

The event will NOT DROP ANY SEEDS UNTIL THE EVENT ACTUALLY STARTS. About 3hrs from now. NOT now… 3hrs from now. In other words, you won’t get any spooky seeds to drop RIGHT NOW. Another way to say it is “Read the Halloween Event Announcement, to find out when it starts” before you go off on a rant filled with a bunch of nonsense because you just don’t understand how the event works…

I’ll just leave this here:

That awkward moment when you bump your head on the same branch twice in a row… you tried to help lol

3 Likes