Hammer Tiers

Thats a great example how we all shall label our stuff! :+1:

2 Likes

The gleam in which section are they?

• Soil / sand / foliage
  • Rock / Trunk / Gravel / Ash / Mud / Growth
    or * Seams?

Sorry to revive the subject …

I believe that falls under rock. At least I know hammers is used and +20dmg on a 3x3 diamond hammer will one shot gleam on a t6

1 Like

mm, ok, thanks for your quick response.

Yes, I think I have confirmed it, it is the same with a -320 Dmg, level 5 of Devastating Damage Boon. If I ever get a level 4 forge I will check it again and if I need 2 shots then it will be 100% confirmed. xD

So they are the same as rock? :smiley:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: first part was right lol. I’ve been up for 24hrs so not quite all there at the moment

1 Like

That seems, I would love to know the exact durability of each type of block for each planet level, to put it in a column in the block statistics along with the exp and prestige.

This is from Pfiffel’s damage calculator and shows the total hp as well as armor for each type and tier; ignore the “damage” column because that’s specific to whichever tool you’re examining.

Already, the question is where the gleam come into that table, since it is not specified, we are assuming it is like rock.

I’m almost positive that gleam is weaker than rock.

Gleam is indeed like rock. Anything that is preferentially harvested with a hammer shares the same armour the same hp as other rock-like blocks.

I was mainly responding to the following part:

to assist with that.

1 Like

Dirt-types (shovel blocks) have soft and hard like sand and gravel. Woody types (axe blocks) also have soft and hard like folliage and trunks. Rocks are all rocky, theres no softer or harder hammer-block (as yet)

1 Like

Just double checked with hammers from all tiers. You’re right, lol.

1 Like