Hand glider what do you all think?

it would be nice to see in the game hand gliding so we can hand glided off of tops of mountains and different places. We can craft the hang gliders.
what do you all think?

2 Likes

I think its a good idea. Imagine scaling a mountain and gliding nicely down to the ground. It would be a good way to get around and explore

3 Likes

Maby but flying is for god games like creative mode boundless is more a survival sandbox RPG

I think a glider is a good idea. It could be a backpack with wings and it unfolds the wings when you fall or better if you press a button so you can glide until you reach the ground. And of course it needs durability and should break after an amount of uses. (It shouldn’t be so cheap to craft them, maybe from gold upwards: Gold Glider, Saphire Glider, Rubin Glider …)

And by the way: I would like to have boats, rail vehicles and maybe a hoverboard (like the flying board from Back to the Future) to improve movement speed. The hoverboard could hover 1 or 2 blocks over the ground and could be 1,5x-2x faster than running. The train or rail vehicle could be 5x-8x faster and if you have for example a rail route from one city to another you can sell a train ticket for someone to use this route. Just an idea because the game is not fixed in the Stone Age. :wink:

Thinking of stellar overload they have jet packs

And it is the most beautiful voxel sandbox game that I know of