Happy 2024 boundless, what are your plans in 2024?

first of all a happy and healthy 2024 to all of you!

what are your plans in boundless 2024?
Perhaps there’s a magnificent build that’s on the verge of completion?
or a thrilling new project in the works?
Let’s hear about your boundless ambitions for 2024!

Acknowledging that some of us have already entered 2024, while others are eagerly anticipating its arrival, let’s come together to celebrate the diversity of experiences and perspectives that make our community so unique. Here’s to a year of shared growth and exciting adventures, regardless of where you are on the calendar!

5 Likes

my plans for new year in Boundless?

im going to focus on building, to finally build what i really want :smiley:
and im going to post at my Diary my progress, to keep me on track and dont let me get distracted :smiley:

4 Likes

First plan for the early 2024 - finishing all THE FUTURE NETWORK mini hubs together with my lovely partner asap!

After I will jump back to finishing my part of the shared house.

My new big project needs also finishing - SUNSET FORGE MARKET version 2! For a hopefully better experience and success.

Community support still is on number 1 of my list so i will do most likely more community based projects :smile: i have there already some plan…

5 Likes

This is the year I hope to finally get the opera house finished. There will always be details to be done. But I mean I want the shell ALL done. And it’s half done. So I have a chance of getting the shell done and have my new Portal hub inside the Opera house this year I hope.

And I hope to make a new maze but I will not say for what month yet :sunglasses:

And I hope to make NEW XP valley. I say hope…

I maybe have to meny ideas :joy:

5 Likes

Happy new year!

Plans for this year are to further increase spray stock at Goo Gel. Hopefully reaching the 1 million mark this year.
Otherwise further building of my home base. More farms, storage, machinery and so on :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope to add another 10% of progress to my town and other sovereign projects.
WIP forever…

1 Like

Fresh start on PC. Looking forward to meeting the community, rebuilding my resources and seeing the fantastic builds.

See you around. Happy new year

8 Likes

To complete my MIgration. Its silly when what is essentially just 2 buildings qualifies as a “City” (6,500,000 prestige). After that, its to slowly and painfully work up to “Great City” (32,000,000) prestige.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll finish my house, we’ll see!

3 Likes

Maybe delete the game lol, and come back when they RE invigorate the game……

1 Like

I’m rebuilding on Trior after a fueling mishap a year ago. I was waiting for more Monumental news on their future plans but I got sucked back in!

6 Likes

I hoping the game actually gets an update this year so I can find a reason to come back and play. I do miss the fun I use to have on in it but I have tried to log in and do stuff and it just seems dead. So here is hoping 2024 is the year things finally happen.

3 Likes

Hmmm me too but oh well. No good games out right now unfortunately.

1 Like