Happy holidays? Ulfric is your nondenominational Santa

Hey guys, i just got a really sweet idea for our newer players, if anyone wants to help out, i will be going around US servers T1 planets, and ask a question to newer players (lvl 15-25) because that time they know a bit what they want to do and what is their goal, so i will ask them if they could ask for anything in game, any item any resource rn, what would it be, so if its in my power to get them that i will do it as a gift, and to show them what a great community we are. And to greet them with a lot of love :smiley:

if anyone wants to go with me pm me or reply to this thread i will be going around in about 5 hrs :smiley:

Happy holidays everyone :smiley:

12 Likes

Screenshot_7

I started, if anyone wants to tag along just pm me :smiley:

5 Likes

Screenshot_9

More done, if anyone gets any info on newer players, i could use some :smiley:

Need to gift more things heh :smiley:

3 Likes

More on the way :smiley:

Happy holidays everyone!!!

6 Likes

How generous sir. Meet up with me I have 3 free hammers for you to give out and some pies.

2 Likes

Awesome, another sponsor :smiley:

BTW i will be putting up a big sign for all sponsors at my place and my shop :smiley:

Im online rn so pm me whenever you want to, i can get to ur shop :smiley:

3 Likes

Doing some more work, there is few more done already, just my dumb *** forgot to scrnsht but still i didnt do as much as i expected…

There is a lot of players who just ignore you, why i dont know, but at least a hi would be nice when someone approaches you… but well i guess you cant really get to everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

They dont know what they are missing out hehehehehehe :smiley:

EDIT: Everything i dont give out will be set for free on 25th Dec at my place at Raxxa
(also opening a small mall, or should i say sMALL soon, ill keep yall posted)

1 Like

where is your place?

Raxxa, near PS portal hub, i have a portal in my shop at DK legendville mall and if u come thru PS hub, there is portal to my place to the South myb 50m from the

Edit: Legatus business corp.

thats what it says on the signs

This is wonderful. @Ulfric I will get some stuff together for you to give out if you’d like! I don’t see enough people to do this myself but I can donate some stuff :smiley:

1 Like

That would be wonderfull, i already spent all my coins on it hahaahaha i had few people donate things too :smiley: as i said you guys will have a big thanks from me a big shoutout and i will make a a big sign at my place for all of you :smiley:

1 Like

Just gathering some stuff together now, are you online?

Ye, im on, where can we meet?

I’ll see if I can find your place. Be easier if you give me perms to a storage chest if possible as I have an inventory full :laughing:

1 Like

loool we will sort it out hahahah

1 Like

Good for you.
Im not a fan of giving items to people that cant use them properly.
I mean lvl 15 and dia hammer… not the best match i would say.

1 Like

well those items im giving out to more like 25lvl to 30lvl

But i get out some to lower lvls too :stuck_out_tongue:

well ye ik what you r talkin about but still i wanna make their day :smiley: just wanna give them some fun time with it :smiley:

1 Like

I mean i know people that quit cause they people gave them ultimate tools meaning 3x3 and such.
After they used those out it was pretty ruff downgrade to get back using iron hammer that hits only 1 block.

Thats why im not fan of it.

oh, no no i give gem tools to under 25lvl
not forged
and the others get forged *25lvl plus, ik that i considered it all

:blush::+1:t3::blush::blush:I think what you are doing is very cool (it’s fun isn’t it? hehe)

A little note: If someone doesn’t respond to you, I’d wave and move on. There could be many reasons they aren’t responding:

1. Parental controls

2. Too new to the game or new to MMOs - not sure if you are “good” or “bad”, also not sure if you are an NPC or actually another player

3. They have had bad experiences in other MMOs/MMORPGs
    ie: OP players convincing you to “trade” with them, then swindling you out of items or giefing you in some way. People that have had experiences like this will usually avoid other players in a new game or run from them until they are left alone. They will also break off trading or refuse to trade for fear of what might happen. I think these people simply need more time to themselves to play/learn/experience the game.

4. Not interested in socializing at all. Some people don’t want to interact with others, beyond their friend/spouse/etc.

3 Likes