Happy Sunday! (Was Saturdays post)

You’re definitely right about that! I’m a proud single dad of two. Working 50+ hours a week, sometimes have weekends off. Like you said, plus errands, cleaning, laundry, sports, yardwork, cooking meals and dishes, its tough to find time to be in game. One man wolfpack haha.

But, for the time I do get online, its YOU THE COMMUNITY and your kind hearts that keeps me coming back to this game after the real life craziness wanes, day after long stressful day. So thank you!! To all of you!!

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to keep up with all your episodes, but from what I watched, you are doing an awesome job!!! How many hours are you into it now?

1 Like

Midwest…ah yes…we love our bipolar weather. Especially here in Minne"snow"ta! Hahaha

3 Likes

I just finished my 18th hour, I believe. I should be somewhere between 19-20 hours. And at the end of today’s stream I set up the 3 bulk orders of workbench power coils. AND! I should have enough topaz(and the other ingredients) to craft a single bulk of advanced refinery coils which I’ll do tomorrow when I stream again!

2 Likes

Oh wow!!! That’s crazy awesome!

1 Like

Y’all stay safe! We’re in Angelina County :grin: So far no naders here either!

2 Likes

Yeah, St. Louis, Misery (Missouri) tends to experience every season of the year in just one week!

Ah, good times.

The other day Ark’n’Art’s started on our new HQ.

Today we’ve gone from:

To:

5 Likes

Sending some love to ya all

Oh yea I’ll be working on a world road

1 Like

Hope everyone is doing amazing this beautiful gray morning!!!

How are your weekend build plans coming along?

2 Likes

about to build some meatballs (plus spiralised courgettes and a lot of parmi on top) which I will then demolish.
Then building something more permanent in game, flooring I think…lots of flooring.

4 Likes

Got a bit more done today. I’m a slow builder, though. It’s all good, though.

2 Likes

Decided I was going to do separate storage for exoworld blocks - my plan now is to hoard them from now on, at least some from each world, for those times people need them, or when I might. This is simple, but I think it is organized ok-

Also, started out my Sunday with an incredibly embarrassing death… I deserve a Darwin Award for this I think, splatting into a fence while trying to grapple - https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1130078692833660928 (not sure how to save video off Twitter so linking this)

7 Likes

Happy Sunday! I made a snap decision to mine for emerald today. I was thinking about spark costs for making advanced coils and realized that a lot of the cost comes from mixing all the alloys. So, I’ll be digging up the emerald I’ll need to craft some mixer coils, not sure of I’m gonna mine Besevrona or one of the other Caustic worlds. :wink: Here’s to 80 more hours of Boundless!

3 Likes

Been working on something petty cool. Not sure if I can post any pictures. But I will say this. It’s Reaper themed and awesome.

2 Likes

I did almost the same thing with the stuff I collected from exo planets too. I used gold signs, but those gleam signs you have look much nicer!!!

1 Like

Slow builder or not, doesn’t matter. As long as you are happy with the end result is all that truly matters!

2 Likes

Reaper theme you say…hmmm… I’m definitely not going to try and spy on you working. That’s for sure. Haha :wink:

1 Like

Going to swing by one of my favorite coffee joints and get my fix on and some reading done.

Once I am done with that jazz, I plan on hopping in Boundless to Forge more tools at my Haven and at the, ‘Golden Fist’, but my main goal today will be to experiment with chiseling out some particular sculptures.

I want to create sculptures of fists holding a particular tool :boundless:

1 Like

@chubbycherub and Shabbat Shalom to you as well.

1 Like