Harassment

I absolutely second 5his! And yes, me too, here

Unfortanely that is with any game - it takes a while of established behavior to give reason to ban. It’s just the name of the game if they just hit the ban hammer on everyone few questions or chances give the game could earn a bad rep.

Yes people harassing gives a bad rep to but I reassure you one harassing player taking a while to get ban is nothing compared to accidently banning a regular player.

Try to create builds that feature ways to keep out simple minded trolls - where there is will there is a way!

Ban a troll took them 2 month, and after us 3 more group of people get trolled.
You don’t feel this is way too long ? 1 troll cause how many players rage quit ?
This how the previous torll message me on discord when he saw my post here.

If this is how dev take care about troll issue, i actually blame they more instead of those trolls.
When the game has no police guarding the system, how can you blame the bad guy ?
Its really hopeless for players experience this thing in game.

You will know the feeling when you experience same issue one day, and usually it won’t take long.

Currently we were under attack by the other troll who bomb 50% of of our city.
What dev help this time ? Nothing. We spent 3 days to find out who did this to us, find out all the evidence and running the stupid witch hunt for 3 days. Finally we find out who is the troll. What next ? We will abandon the rest 50% of city because really nothing we can do there lol.

I 100% support the idea that in game moderators should be implemented - trust me on that. That would solve about 50% of your complaint.

As for bombing 50% of you city did it actually do damage? If so how did they player obtain the rights?

2 Likes

Because the beacon owner quit, and he gave the troll permission 2 month ago.
That guy just came back and bomb all their house and road we built.
But this is new troll, in this case i am not really blame devs, because i know this troll not against “any coc”

Also that troll is a newbie troll, he has a troll dream but doesn’t understand how the game functioning.
He did try to use regen bomb restore our city in front of my face, and he found out not working.
And then he was trying to build some ugly things on the none - plot area, and i throw a regen bomb, all the things he built just gone in 1 sec.
This why i was very kind and gentle teach him how the game works, i explain to him you can’t use regen bomb inside plots, and i also told him i can regen anythings you build not inside plots :joy:
He left the message said he wants to destroy our entire city lol.
Sounds fun to us now, compare to the first troll we had, he looks very cute to me.

But our first troll in town, they should use their hammer to punish him way faster lol.

No matter what kind of idea you have will be better than current situation.
They do need a department or team to handle trolls.
Not 1 person or 0 person to take care this kind of issue.

1 troll can simply just make 10 -20 players quit.
Dev really need to think about it lol.

The good news is at least this isnt Minecraft and he cant just destroy your city, thank goodness for plot system in that case. I am sorry to hear that 50% of city went with one person quitting and that there judgement of character was not better.

I am thinking like Most MMOs in game moderators could be allowed to set temp bans and provide evidence to the staff who could make final ruling.

Your situation does sound tough because some of it isnt as bad (though very furstraiting) as ban hammer worthy but there def needs to be an authority brought into the game.

Just stay strong! The community is here for moral support if needed.

Minecraft has a plot equivilant. Plus usually there are in-game admins to ban the trolls. (On the popular servers anyway).