Hardware [DEATH] HOD News

Storms caused power outages in the midwestern US of A… This caused @Vanqu1sher to lose power for about 24 hrs. It fried his PS4. He is limited to his PC character now.

This is he… in his PC form

It would be awesome if he could move over his account to PC from PS4, but that is not a thing… yet… @james

Guild facing new challenges because Vanq is one of the main members of HOD, with plots and perms tied to his PS4 account. HOD has awesome guildies who are always willing to help. They have already helped with some of the issues. :hugs:

Anyone who has had this problem in the past, (not being able to access all your things and skill pages) we understand…

If you see a Vanquisher running thro… its Vanq lol

He may not have the best hunter skill page yet, so be kind… LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

[DEATH] is our guild tag in game
LOL

Thanks for edit tho

VANQ not dead

4 Likes

What lvl is the new Vanq boop

He took apart his PS4 earlier this morning. He tinkered with the fuse. It turns on now. He just needs to put it back together. There is still hope. May see Vanq again.

3 Likes

Not sure. His PC char is his forger.

1 Like

That’s good

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ah nice. Back with the living. :raised_hands::ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

I brought the PS4 back from the dead, glad to be on even if it wasn’t long. I felt defeated and almost quit the game. With that being said I hope in the future there is some ability to have cross-play with PC and PS4.

8 Likes

Glad it’s over and you are back… this saga in Vanq’s epic journey came to an end… on to new adventures! :slight_smile: (in boundless of course)

4 Likes

I am glad that vanq was able to fix it and is able use his ps4

3 Likes

We missed you for the 48 hours you were gone. Now get back to work on the hall! lol

2 Likes

I think our best chance of making it possible to transfer characters is to convince James to let us pay him to do it. I’m guessing it’s possible for devs to create a character on PC and give them everything our PS characters have then delete the PS character, but it would take active work to do it.

2 Likes

when you in there it isnt a bad idea to replace the cooling paste it made mine run super smooth its not wanting to go to the moon anymore lol

2 Likes

Thankfully Vanq likes to tinker with stuff… he didn’t admit defeat… he is good with that kinda stuff :slight_smile: He helps me take care of my stuffs… HOD tech support :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I did that, its nice. no more rocketship lol

2 Likes

Jet engine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.