Harrasment of a player via mods

My suggestion. Immediately remove the ability to totally vanish relevant posts, or things that people want to discuss that are NOT against COC. Even in off topic, someone is going power hungry and deleting as soon as possible. Without cause. I’ve read the conduct, and there’s nothing in there about constructive discussion being deleted. I understand you may not AGREE with what I deem constructive, or someone else but a thread with replies or likes surely can’t be not constructive…or it would be flagged.

I can’t post the original suggestion as “someone” deleted it . The follow up, in off topic was as follows:

P.s. I’m not naming ANY player, however a mod (who should be able to be scrutinised) picture is included as it is relevant evidence of the mistreatment and targeting

So,

We are now up to SIX deleted posts or threads without any explanation in the last two days now I have had my posts hidden or merged into a delete bin by the mods.

If I was flagged by people in the community for this, then it got revoked I suppose fair enough. But because I can’t see the game with Rose tinted goggles and blindly Carry on, my posts just vanish into thin air.

To me that’s a total abuse of power, and hell, could even be breaching COC by harrasing and targeting me & my posts. BY A MODERATOR.

NO private messages, no conversation just sly deleting of my posts or threads.

This really doesn’t reflect well on the game, or the “helpful forums”

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can you assist with bullying from a mod?