Has development stopped?

That’s the thing, all it has to say is “Nothing has changed.” and people would stop worrying or being concerned about the state of the game.

A really clear post would be nice though, and they can even be as simple as: “Hey guys, we can’t talk about specific details right now as we’re under NDA, but don’t be worried the game isn’t going anywhere!” or “Development has been slowed down by our other obligations, but we haven’t forgotten about Boundless and are working on it in our spare time.” or “Sorry everyone, we’ve had to cease development due to the buyout and our new contracts.”

3 Likes

I… Don’t really care to have this discussion anymore. I’m trying to step back since I see my domination of this subject is an unhealthy behavior…

A question for you to ask yourself is… James did already say that development is going, including general information about what the roadblocks are, but it was a while ago. How often do you think something like that need to be repeated when there is no new information?

3 Likes

Once every 2-3 months maybe

6 Likes

I (for one) realize and respect what you’ve been trying to do, but this isn’t your fight brave knight… For what it’s worth, I have a good deal of respect for you and your crusade.

Boundless represented all that was good in my life for much more than a little while, and still means a great deal to me. However, one has to have the right mindset to draw a line between fighting the ‘good fight’ and watching out for their own. At the end of the day, you have to focus on what makes you happy…

7 Likes

They’re working on it- they’ll keep working on it until they’re done. probably not before then..

Weeeeeelll…
We first have to answer the question:

1 Like

Thank you for your question & contribution to the forum. The devs posted an answer on August 12th:

3 Likes

Linked to the response.