Have to Start new, any suggestions on planet / place?

Hey fellow Oortlings.
Due to lack of time in the last weeks my beacon run out and i lost everything except my material in my Stash.

So now im Looking for a new World Town or anything to start over new.

Got max lvl and around 1500 Plots to use.

Any idea where i could start over new or where you would like to see a nice new town?
(mostly building middle age style like old churchs, and castles and stuff like that )

Firstly, damn, that sucks about the beacon running out :confused: But its also a good thing beucase I have done the exact same thing (started from scratch but with max level characters).

I don’t know about specific places, but I went from a tier 1 planet to a tier 3 and I am enjoying it sooo much more. With meteors, the rugged terrain, more dangerous/interesting resources and the better level of surface resuorces, I wouldn’t go back to having a base on a lower tier world :slight_smile:

So all I can really add is, go tier 3+ :smiley:

Well had leadership over Cardass with my Skytopia.

But im probably going back to a lower tier world , or maybe to one of the new worlds since there is more traffic

1 Like

Little Japan on Alder is always welcoming new settlers. We’re quite a large team now, and have huge plans for the future.

You’re welcome to join us.

3 Likes

Hey mate, i have vistied little Japan from times to times.
Looks nice but ofc its more build in asian style. And i think Alder is American server or?
Since im from Germany idk if we would ever meet online at same time :smiley:

1 Like

There’s always someone in little japan, even if its just a bunch of tourists (I’m EU time too).

Chisel knights put up some schematics over the weekend, they may be happy to have a castle builder near them? @Karokendo

3 Likes

Gellis looks like it has lots of active players. If you ever want to brave the American Wild West we welcome you to come to Angel 1.

2 Likes

Good morning!
I have a main crafting house on pheminorum within blacklight. People there and around there are pretty awesome. I did spot a few freshly open plots over the weekend around that area.

On the other hand, I’m an introvert. And built a second bigger place over on raxxa ,T1, right next to a huge forest. No one in chunk cache sight, and all the sap I could ever need. Not many people build deep outside of the portal areas on T1 levels it seems. So there’s always room for bigger builds.

Edit: and from portals, a 1oort/hr conduit to your base is almost always available

1 Like

got plans for me then?

It’s an oriental themed settlement, though we’re currently expanding into modern Japan, which is much more urban. Tokyo and Shibuya are going to be our first modern areas.

As for seeing each other - I’m in the UK. There’s always someone about in Little Japan, as we have people from all around the world playing with us. And a lot of us keep rather unusual hours anyway!

Like I said, you’re welcome to join us if you like! The offer is there, and for anyone really.

Thraxxia is a free build city on Tana VII. Feel free to plop down wherever you want if you like the area.

Ultima US East Main Hub, Tana VII, Thraxxia.

1 Like

You are Welcome to settle in AXON on Biitula! Decent sized road network that stretches several islands and all part of town so you have a lot of choices where to settle plus expand to your heart’s content! I am ALL Alone over here… lol

BIITULA Coords: -194N 743 E Alt 76 is center.

1 Like

Oh someone already beat me with a Black Light city recommendation. Well then cheers hope to see you around if nothing else come check out our markets :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your welcome to setlle on Antaria on Antar VI we got a t5-6 portal hub. Me who play almost everyday and do my outmost tonsupport neighbours.

We have 2 public workshops
One quarry and one generall workshop

We also have 3 germans that log on and play 1-3 days a week.

It was orgininally a germen settlement called Zwergenschubser.

1 Like