Having a good day?

Awwww they are so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Been down with the flu for the past few days, as per usual for the shifting seasons up here in the north. :face_with_thermometer:

Nothing serious or anything, but definitely something preventing me from properly continuing the projects Iā€™m working on in the game right now. :joy:

At least the cats are fantastic company. Hereā€™s Mille, one of the young twin sisters weā€™ve got, sleeping at the foot of my bed with me. :cat2:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! And what a precious kitty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m pretty down at the moment, but my kitties ALWAYS make me feel better. :blush:

2 Likes

Same. Our four kitties here make everything so much better to deal with. Depression, anxiety or Stress pipe up? Snuggle with the cats for a little, and I feel a lot better.
So soft, so caring.

Our oldest, Cookie, almost always comes to me when Iā€™m upset, and paws at me to get me to calm down, while also bumping her head at me.
She is such a good girl.

5 Likes

Loving the animal pics, I have 3 cats and a dog and the universe refuses to let me take a pic of all of them together. But hereā€™s my two youngest Luna petunia and willow! Hope everyone has a good day

6 Likes

Too precious, @Ocfos and @Kaplah! :heart_eyes: Seeing cute cats and dogs always makes me feel better. :slight_smile:

Got a bunch of pics of my own babies here - :grin:

1 Like

Currently at work in the cafe, planning out my island project.

Lots of planning and rubbing out but I unknowingly brushed some rubber remnants into my coffee and drank themā€¦ Hope they dont make their way to my brain and rub out my ideas before I can get them on paper :scream:

10 Likes

glad to see Iā€™m not the only one that does this. :grinning:

sometimes I use Google Sheets with the 8x8 plots shaded in. lol

Haha! Oh thatā€™s a good idea, might see if I can download a pixel painting app - would be super useful

1 Like

:smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Does it mean the same thing across the pond? lol I def wouldnā€™t say that out loud over here

5 Likes

It definitely does in Denmark, thatā€™s for sure. :wink:

2 Likes

Also a dane here and yea most definitely does

1 Like

Ayy, a rare encounter of a fellow pastry person! :denmark:

1 Like

Its a great day to have found another dane :smiley:
You are the first iā€™ve seen since I started in beta

1 Like

Hah, Iā€™ve actually been around since very early on, but just havenā€™t played too much up until this summer. Itā€™s always great to find someone else from around here, since weā€™re so few and far between. ĆøwĆøb

So, Iā€™m planning on having a good day after a long night of work, but i have 2 towers that need building (for about 5 months now) and have serious builders blockā€¦ Iā€™m looking for something in the style of ā€œold rome from north africaā€; mainly in brownish tones of rock and/or sand.

Iā€™m afraid that after the next update Iā€™ll be so spoiled for choice that Iā€™ll never be able to settle on a design. Anybody have good examples of 2x2 plot towers going up about 3 plots that they wanna share to help make my day? :hugs:

2 Likes

Lolā€¦and i thought i was addicted to boundless

1 Like

Hey to be fair; sketching out a general idea helps give a lot more focus on the overall subject, and prevents derailing too much.
Iā€™ve sketched out the area Iā€™m currently working on, too.

3 Likes

Yeh it really helps, i canā€™t be bothered to learn magicavoxel or whatever itā€™s called, so pencil and paper will do me just fine

2 Likes