Having a good day?

Also a dane here and yea most definitely does

1 Like

Ayy, a rare encounter of a fellow pastry person! :denmark:

1 Like

Its a great day to have found another dane :smiley:
You are the first iā€™ve seen since I started in beta

1 Like

Hah, Iā€™ve actually been around since very early on, but just havenā€™t played too much up until this summer. Itā€™s always great to find someone else from around here, since weā€™re so few and far between. ĆøwĆøb

So, Iā€™m planning on having a good day after a long night of work, but i have 2 towers that need building (for about 5 months now) and have serious builders blockā€¦ Iā€™m looking for something in the style of ā€œold rome from north africaā€; mainly in brownish tones of rock and/or sand.

Iā€™m afraid that after the next update Iā€™ll be so spoiled for choice that Iā€™ll never be able to settle on a design. Anybody have good examples of 2x2 plot towers going up about 3 plots that they wanna share to help make my day? :hugs:

2 Likes

Lolā€¦and i thought i was addicted to boundless

1 Like

Hey to be fair; sketching out a general idea helps give a lot more focus on the overall subject, and prevents derailing too much.
Iā€™ve sketched out the area Iā€™m currently working on, too.

3 Likes

Yeh it really helps, i canā€™t be bothered to learn magicavoxel or whatever itā€™s called, so pencil and paper will do me just fine

2 Likes

What works just works. Donā€™t really plan things out. I just claim -> bluild -> redo (several times) -> build some more -> lost interest and go back to a other project or start a new one ā€”> continues with intentions of finishing-> lose Intrest again -> continueā€¦
Thats my way of building one day its all finished but until then ill jump projects as much as i can^^

7 Likes

Sounds like my troubles with ADD right there. :joy:

Too many projects, too little time.

7 Likes

This, this, THIS!! :grin: My project list will probably soon grow longer than the backlog of games Iā€™ve got that are being neglected cause I love Boundless so muchā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Oh donā€™t even get me started on game backlog. :joy::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

@Ocfos and @bucfanpaka tot a big problem for me with games bounless gets more in the way with irl projects^^ lol

3 Likes

Mine too! :joy:

3 Likes