Having a good day?

Also a dane here and yea most definitely does

1 Like

Ayy, a rare encounter of a fellow pastry person! :denmark:

1 Like

Its a great day to have found another dane :smiley:
You are the first i’ve seen since I started in beta

1 Like

Hah, I’ve actually been around since very early on, but just haven’t played too much up until this summer. It’s always great to find someone else from around here, since we’re so few and far between. øwøb

So, I’m planning on having a good day after a long night of work, but i have 2 towers that need building (for about 5 months now) and have serious builders block… I’m looking for something in the style of “old rome from north africa”; mainly in brownish tones of rock and/or sand.

I’m afraid that after the next update I’ll be so spoiled for choice that I’ll never be able to settle on a design. Anybody have good examples of 2x2 plot towers going up about 3 plots that they wanna share to help make my day? :hugs:

2 Likes

Lol…and i thought i was addicted to boundless

1 Like

Hey to be fair; sketching out a general idea helps give a lot more focus on the overall subject, and prevents derailing too much.
I’ve sketched out the area I’m currently working on, too.

3 Likes

Yeh it really helps, i can’t be bothered to learn magicavoxel or whatever it’s called, so pencil and paper will do me just fine

2 Likes

What works just works. Don’t really plan things out. I just claim -> bluild -> redo (several times) -> build some more -> lost interest and go back to a other project or start a new one —> continues with intentions of finishing-> lose Intrest again -> continue…
Thats my way of building one day its all finished but until then ill jump projects as much as i can^^

7 Likes

Sounds like my troubles with ADD right there. :joy:

Too many projects, too little time.

7 Likes

This, this, THIS!! :grin: My project list will probably soon grow longer than the backlog of games I’ve got that are being neglected cause I love Boundless so much… :wink:

5 Likes

Oh don’t even get me started on game backlog. :joy::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

@Ocfos and @bucfanpaka tot a big problem for me with games bounless gets more in the way with irl projects^^ lol

3 Likes

Mine too! :joy:

3 Likes