Having trouble mining Rubies on Vulpo

So I’ve been mining on Vulpo around 16 Altitude under what I think is a mountain.

The mountain I am digging under is one of those really tall and tower looking mountains.

Anyone wanna give me some pointers?

1 Like

Maybe someone already stripped the area. I recommend not focusing that much about looking under mountains, just grapple in one direction until you spot some rubies, in an area that is not already mined you should be able to spot some, but be sure to look all around you, it can be hardish to spot if you’re going too fast.

1 Like

Well at least the mining runs aren’t for nothing. Getting other stuff I need anyways, like iron and coal… So I’ll have to pick up some gem grapples cause cheap copper ones aren’t going to do it if I am going to be doing that. At least I’ve saved some locations in Vulpo.

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Next update includes some new features to help with mining gems (and all resources).

19 Likes

Thanks James! I think that will help out…

1 Like

Coal too? Meaning prices will flux again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes - all resources.

7 Likes

niiiiice!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

You need to search in range of 10 to ~30. I’m doing this right now, found 50 already. Just walk/graple thru caves and watch carefully. Always look up on the walls. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve done that… I’ll just have to keep looking. I need iron, copper, coal, gold, and silver along with as much titanium I can find anyways… Strip mining has been giving me plenty of that stuff.

Most of the time it placed like this. Stealthy! :persevere:

1 Like

Yeah I spent 2 hours on Vulpo looking around lava… all I found was coal, iron, gold, and copper…

I started digging under the mountain. But this was so long ago… I don’t know where i am now :thinking: Next time try different place for start, but i think you already know this)

1 Like

Yeah. I’ll have to do that.

Do we have an estimated ETA? Month? Season of year? ^_^??

Having the same problem with about 2 hours or more searching around that level with no results. Maybe someone else has already been in the cave and they just have a slow respawn time?