Having two pioneers

Anyone on here ever purchase two pioneer packs in order to claim a ton more land? I am thinking about doing it and was just wondering if this is something commonly done. Or if it is better to ask a developer to combine my two pioneers. Any feedback helps, thanks in advance!

After some consideration and pending what feedback I get from a message I sent. I may just have two accounts, I will give permsions to my alt account and expand my fort. It is inconvenient but only a little bit thanks to beacon permissions.

I think you can combine them.

There were people that went around and upgraded 4 pioneer packs (shared between 4 different people) to get Master. Not sure how this system works though.

i would be interested in hearing the mechanics of this. i may be interested in upgrading with a group in a few months but want to fully understand how it works first.

3 Likes

I’m also interested in how this works.
Especially in who gets the Launch Keys once 1.0 hits.
And who has ownership over the accounts from a legal perspective.
(Edit: I know Turbulenz “owns” the accounts, but I hope you know what I mean.)

The gap from Wayfarer to Pioneer is way shorter then from Adventurer to Wayfarer when you join forces with another Wayfarer.
So it’s quite tempting. Especially if you want to support the game more and don’t have the cash to make the leap to Pioneer on your own.

i was under the impression that the launch key was used up in the transaction but not entirely sure.

Wayfarer has 1x Instant Access Key and 1x Launch Key.
Pioneer has 2x Instant Access Keys and 2x Launch Keys.
My impression was that this is why the merging works in the first place.
I don’t think you can turn Launch Keys into Instant Access Keys. (Especially since Launch Keys don’t get any of the Backer Perks)

1 Like