Healing Bomb Visual Effect Nerf :)

So I made a “visual” reduction to the healing effects, and a couple others… and I guess more options to be explored as well… but see examples below: (See discord link below for files, or find them in boundless discord mods section )

Regen Bomb…

Healing Bomb Before:

Healing Bomb After:

Think the healing effects have been my biggest issue with going on hunts, when you have that full screen burst in your face of friendly players healing you :smiley: I might just get back to the hunt concept then

Since the changes are not just a couple values to change here n there… I just uploaded the json files in zips on : ( Boundless Discord, mods Channel :slight_smile: ) Discord

fixed file! I missed a few json files in my post it seems, so here is a zip with all the json’s I messed with in the particle folder of the game :slight_smile: thanks Nonie

11 Likes

So you, Huntsman, are a huntsman that doesn’t hunt is what you are telling me?

2 Likes

Was retired, you know eye sight issues from too many hunts late in the night… But may have to dust off the Slingbows now :slight_smile: This will certainly make it more enjoyable, at least for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

says azure hunter who hunts one time
a month lol

2 Likes

I do need to hunt more no doubt. I made it to one last night… finally.

I wish your hunts were a little later @glr I think the 3:30pm ones are a little too early for me. I can make them though when I am not working. (2 hour commute doesn’t help)

@Huntsman awesome hope to see you at some hunts. I also agree the effects are a little much. Wish that was something you could turn off/tone down in the settings.

2 Likes

man please take a joke and not try to always win takes the fun out of it later man o/

1 Like

Link in top post for Boundless Discord Mod Channel for zip files with all the json ones in. This doesn’t affect the buff bombs, but so much better already without the healing headache :slight_smile: May work on the buff ones later in the week.

2 Likes

@Huntsman awesome good work!

1 Like

@Redlotus Azure hunter not only Hunts maybe once a month but I always seems to find him laying on the ground like a starfish instead of killing stuff :joy:

All in good fun azurenoobhunter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Look here @Foxx449 you said…“Come hunt with us! We will protect you!” Hmmph!

2 Likes

Lolol I fib I fib

Buff bombs in progress… not all covered yet I think… not sure… would need more variations and levels of the buff bombs to test :slight_smile:

Before:

After:

“only” two files for this part ( so far at least… )
They can be found on Boundless Discord, in the mods channel :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice @Huntsman