Hearth Guard Wishes You All Well

We wanted to take the time to wish the community well as we depart the game for an undetermined amount of time we may return someday but not as a guild. We have had some really great interactions with people such as @DKPuncherello and @Alucard2150 as well as various others we met in the game, the community is what makes this game great. I also wanted to take the time to give constructive feedback as to how a group of people fell in love with this game and got to the point we did and why we are leaving in hopes that when we return some game systems and perhaps attitudes will have changed.

1: We felt the end game was lacking needs refinement, less grind more fun injected.
2: Portals are to demanding with no fun way of keeping them fueled.
3: Aggressive tactics designed to stimey progress or consume via the plot system.
4: Beacon Fuel, we get the need for it, just wish it were implemented better and had a better way of automating the fueling process on large builds (reclaim system nice addition)

We remain hopeful that in time this game will grow into something special but given the current real world situation we all find ourselves in we are going to be focusing on staying safe and we hope all of you stay safe as well.

Sincerely,
Hearth Guard

20 Likes

let it go kras…

anyway thanks for being part of the community and game, hopefully you come back someday and enjoy the game-play again with features and changes that attracts you! stay safe and healthy!

4 Likes

Please stay safe out there guys love you all!

ty Host we will definitely come back, just trying to focus on safety at home right now here in Texas…

1 Like

safety comes first and real life priority good luck.

1 Like

Sad. You Guy and girls will be missed. :wink:

1 Like

Be for you go make me a forest like no other can :grin:. Don’t mind if it will take weeks.

1 Like

That forest was some work :smiley: Hopefully I can do up another great forest someday.

2 Likes

Stay safe and I’m hoping to see you guys back in game one day!

2 Likes

Take care and stay safe. Your build was lovely!

1 Like

Miss you guys!

1 Like

I don’t think we every met in game. But stay safe out there. And hope to see you back ASAP. :beers:

1 Like

Its not good bye forever, its just farewell for now.

1 Like

Sorry to see you go but breaks do seem necessary at times. I will miss your cheap hammers for sure! PM if you ever want to come back and help make some mini games you definitely will not get bored.

1 Like

Hey! We will see you when you return even if it’s only a day break :yum:

3 Likes