Hello and Goodbye

Hello, my Boundless Peeps…

Thank you for being there when I needed you. What a beautiful world you are.

Thank you for teaching me “colors”.

I loved this game. LOVED.

Im also sorry that I was not always my best “SELF”.

@RobZadouch. :heartpulse:

20 Likes

Oh… forgot to mention. @Gondor… thank you. YOU literally saved me.

7 Likes

:disappointed:

2 Likes

Experienced players are starting to get scarce these days :frowning:

Sadly helping new players always seems to reach the same conclusion too, they either leave due to lack of content or the massive grind.

If anyone does need some help, equipment or a place to chat come visit arie, we have a boundless player reserve designed to protect the endangered species that is the oortian :confounded:

9 Likes

I agree. Helping new players out is literally like the most enticing part of “end-game”. However, I also agree that, I’d say, 75% of new players are gone forever in a week or two. And the other 24% are gone after a month or two. The remaining 1%… well, that’s us.
We’ve invested so much time and effort into the game, that even taking a short break feels like you’re cheating on Boundless.

It truly is the community in the game that really motivates me to keep playing.

I’m with Ghandy, in saying that if you’re new to the game, and are looking for nice people to hangout and play with, our door is always open!

I’ve only met @ginabean in game a time or two, but you all had one hell of a contribution to the community on Trior. This was my original home planet, and will always hold a special place in my heart.
Wish you the best on your journey, and whatever lies ahead for you!

/Salute

9 Likes

At least we still got @host he’s always willing to help

And not to be rude but one less player down one step closer to being a boundless god
But seriously I’m sad to see people leave

3 Likes

take ginabean , hope to see you back in a year or so

2 Likes

@ginabean NOOOOOOOOO! :cry:
why is everyone leaving all off a sudden :frowning:
hopefully to see you return as well, i wish you all the best in THE FUTURE

you got that right!

still lots of steps to go, as long as this bad boy is still playing you shall always be my Minion :relieved:

5 Likes

Sure
Also me who refuses to lose hacks him to find exactly where he lives and send a assassin

1 Like

Take care @ginabean!

Weird kind of god :

4 Likes

Yup god over barrenness I’ll take it and glad u are still gonna talk on forums

2 Likes

(still have one build we promised to finish in-game, but once it’s done, it’s likely my presence on the forum will fade)

2 Likes

I really gotta finish the build in currently working on before everyone vanish (Q.Q)

4 Likes

Hopefully we see you return.
Sadly like @ghandymarshall said the “old” players are thinning out…

Anyway take care @ginabean :wink:

@BabyCookie will it ever finish :kissing_heart:
I have to start stikking to an idea otherwise ill never finish a build (not true there where a few but they got reclaimed as they where in the middle of no where as settlements shrunk and disappeared).

You can place one in :cookie: kingdom my settlement isn’t dissapearing it only growing mwahahaha even if me day come me GC is there till end death. Mwahahahaha

Which I wanted to ask @ginabean -chan you wanna build one final build in Cookie Kingdom somewerenext to Ultima Hub a Remembrance build my city will be there forever

2 Likes

Wow without cookies she’s evil here have cookie :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
I am very scared of u :scream:

Sorry @ginabean, you’re not allowed to leave just yet. I’ll see you on tomorrow bright and early. :crazy_face:

For real tho, don’t leave. :broken_heart:

5 Likes

@ginabean

I fixed your post!

Can’t leave us!

9 Likes

Get it?? It says hello and goodbye.:sweat_smile:

I gotta keep things real breezy around the boundles community

Best wishes, and Happy Mother’s Day :smiley:

1 Like