Hello future PS4 Boundless players!

Hello fellow PS4 gamers,

I’m starting this thread to see if anyone in the PS4 community upon release would be interested in banding together and starting up a city of PS4 players. I have ideas for a center square where people could build a market around a statue and we would expand from there. The PS4 city could have districts and roads and be a place for players to meet up make friends, trade/sell good and live if they pleased.

I’d envision the city as a themed main area and then in the outskirts people could let their imagination take hold and build all sorts of crazy things. If there is enough interest in this idea I’d like to put together a PS4 community and possibly start up a subreddit for us to gather and share ideas and decide on themes and layouts of things.

I can’t wait to get my hands on this game and have been a lurker since 2015.

14 Likes

Have you started up a Boundless community group on PS4 as well?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playstation.mobilecommunity&hl=en_GB

6 Likes

I have not, but if interest is shown I’d gladly set up the PS4 Community tonight after work and drop a link to the community on the forums.

4 Likes

Okay I have taken the first steps to creating a PS4 Community and have set up a Community on PS4. The name to search when looking is “Boundless Online PS4 City”. Feel free to join up and say hello while we the console players wait to jumping into the worldsystem of boundless. If this community gets big and lots of interest and enthusiasm is around the idea I can also create a subreddit for everyone that uses reddit to mingle on also!

I hope this grows cause a PS4 Capital City would be amazing to see!

4 Likes