Hello, I'm new here. Just had some general questions

So back in 2015 I discovered this awesome game coming to ps4. As the wait goes on I wonder about doing early access on PC. I don’t have a great computer, but I’m hoping I will be able to run this. Do I automatically get the game for a tweet? I would rather not pay for the product on PC if I’m not sure it will run. Will buy on console though. I enjoy providing feedback to games like this. I’ve seen all the main streamers videos for this game. Love it all. I would also like to know if ps4 is getting an early access or just being ported after PC full release. Mine craft has been pretty dead to me for some time now. This beautiful beast if its replacement. So either way I want to get down with it as soon as i can. I would like any answers I can get fro. The community or devas or whatever. I just want to play and meet everyone.

4 Likes

As far as getting the game for a tweet, I think that promotion has finished and it’s no longer applicable.

These are the specs Q: What are the Recommended and Min. Specs for Boundless?

I would consider trying it out for less than 2 hours on steam and refund the game if it’s simply not running. Through, there’s many people with outdated rigs that can run the game.

Ps4 and pc will be cross platform and ps4 will release at the same time that 1.0 comes.

Though I fully recommend the EA experience for boundless

7 Likes

I actually haven’t looked on steam yet. I don’t know how much it is on there. Only looked at boundless home page packs. Would definitely buy a pack if I could also have a post date copy for my console.

Also thanks for super fast reply and the specs page. I will be able to check later now so super huge thanks

2 Likes

Buying a copy on pc won’t grant you a copy on ps4 btw.

2 Likes

so It looks like I can run the game. my only problem is 35$ for an unfinished game seems rather steep. especially if I will be paying more for it on console. I really want the game but I don’t think that’s a fair trade. I mean 20 I would say is a strong average for ea games likes this.

I suggest waiting for the ps4 release then, plans are for this year. Imo it would be something more early 2018, but who knows

3 Likes