Hello! LTB white wood/foliage

Hello! As you can tell by the title I’m looking to buy a bunch of white wood and white foliage, doesn’t matter the type of either three, because there’s such a thing as transform chisels aha!!

Probably looking to grab maybe 5-10ss depending on price, which is up to you!(as I have no idea hehe)

Thanks in advance! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile: I have 0 white foliage. I think its color cycling or gleambow exclusive :sweat_smile: never seen it so far on exo…

3 Likes

Yep it’s a gleambow/color cycling exclusive color be ready to spend millions on white foliage boop :cookie: :heart:

4 Likes

Let me take a peek in my storage darlin’

1 Like

I can sell u a full SS of white wood and a whopping 14 white foliage :joy:

3 Likes

I have thousands of White Wood and a couple SS of White Foliage. Not sure how much your looking for

2 Likes

You mentioned 5-10SS total, Wood or Foliage?

1 Like

She wants to re create @PrincessMaude tree underground. Cave it’s a giant White tree on black wood in Darkness with Rainbow Colors

1 Like

Wow. Really wow on that. One of the least common blocks ever in the game, tbh.

I think cool tan is the closest to ever come still? (fixed on a planet)

2 Likes

Hello Capt!

I was looking for a bit of both, both honestly wouldn’t want to take all of your white foliage from you but yeah, I do want to take inspiration from a tree from princess I’ve found, and wouldn’t need a massive amount of white, but whatever you’re willing to sell and a price point you like, and I can come on by and buy :slight_smile:

For reiteration I’m talking about your white foliage now for me to come around and buy aha, I have the wood!

TIA

1 Like

I would be willing to sell you a SS of White Foliage. I have no idea what to ask for in coin. Whatever you think is fair. Maybe the community can help decide the price for it as well.

Anytime you’d like just message and I can be online and meet you today

I was curious so I checked my stash, lol. I have 223 pieces, lol. Can you paint foliage, I never tried…

No, you cannot paint Foliage.

Because it’s rare ,I would rate White foliage at ummmmmm 500c each , higher than oort stone

4 Likes

Thanks, Host for the feedback.

3 Likes

I’d be willing to buy any white foliage up for grabs that don’t make it through the first transaction :joy:

White or cold berry grass and thorns too. If anyone has any stashed away.

2 Likes

Hi @Mystfit and @CaptAmerica1611 I’d be happy to buy both of yours for the price that @HOST said :slight_smile:
Plus if you ever found an extra stack captain I’d be happy to grab that also!

Can’t wait to see how your tree turns out!

1 Like

Silly white foliage I have about 7SS, but I just started a project with it.

1 Like

I have a little thorns and grass in those colors love, if u wanna buy em up I probably will never use them so I don’t mind tossing them to ya