Hello my name is Thalia!

I chose Alcyon cuz it was only 5 portals down to TNT =) Also, the lava cave I found there was a bit more manageable than the 80m tall ones on Norkyna with the severely steep cliffs.

3 Likes

if you get to most hubs and take the nia zed ka portal you end up at aquatopia
im there managing the roads and running nice portal gateway
we also have a themepark project in the works for people living there
im planning to run a portal in the hub to a new zone connected to aquatopia with plenty off huge chunks off free land to live on
ow yeah and if you close to a road in our style at the city we provide road materials for you our extend/plot the road ourself to your place/house
if you plan checking out the place dont be scared about contacting us alot around centertown is protected there butt most land can be freed up we own it
ow yeah you wont see alot off people there atm game bit calm lot off og’s do have bases there and play on and off though
i often post about the place here on the forum about new portals in our hub our new people building our about projects to work on together etc another place thats also fun is @Shadykatt34 place on trior used to live there lot off fun people and shady runs buffs for you etc

5 Likes

Hi Thalia,

You might be near my shop in Dzassak then :slight_smile: Welcome to the game and don’t hesitate to swing by, I’ll be happy to help you start :slight_smile: The game could be a bit overwhelming at the beginning but it get easier fast :slight_smile:

See you in game :wave:

5 Likes

Dzassak is nice. I’ve lived there once or twice, maybe three times lol. The sedi is a nice color, although i prefer the deep strong and vivid shades of blue (azure, slate, cerulean) myself, among others lol. You’d think from 255 colors I could pick just one favorite one.

PS Welcome to Boundless, Thalia.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot for your help @tadigkoz! You making extra a tunnel for me for easier access with the sign welcome Thalia made me feel very warm :hugs: thanks for being so welcoming :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome Thalia to Boundless!

2 Likes

i just want to add, Dzassak was my homeworld when i started playing Boundless 5 years ago :slight_smile:
i see yu were lucky to settle near Tadigkoz, you can use his portals to explore other worlds, networks or cities he is connected to :smiley:
have fun :smiley:

did you joined any guild yet? guild buffs helps alot during Boundless journey :slight_smile:

are you familiar with discord?
join us, we are mostly europeans :slight_smile:

will be happy to textchatting with you, we can help and answer all the questions you might have :smiley:

have a nice day :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a megaworkshop system on Circarpous, directly connected to two hubs, if you want to start a crusade of creativity, I am the guy to ask!

1 Like

Hello @Zjawcia :wave: No i have not yet decided for a guild. Or is it possible to be in different guilds at the same time?

I’m not yet familiar with Discord as I didn’t have the need before to use it. But I’m sure its no problem to set it up to be able to join a few groups so i stay up-to-date and well informed about things :slight_smile:

I’ll look into that today :blush:

@VSDalSheron hey there :smiley: I’m not sure what you’re offering me here?

1 Like

There’s no pressure to join any Guilds or move to a player owned planet. Me personally, I’m in the Vikings Guild but it’s mostly U.S. players. Just enjoy the game and get a feel for people.

As for your question about joining multiple Guilds, yes, you can but you can only have one Guild set as your primary guild. What that means is only one guild can be selected to donate endeavor for the week. Whether that guild has Guild Buffs aka game perks or not depends on the Guild. It take a lot of coin and endeavor to run buffs weekly, so normally only big guilds have the buffs. Not saying you couldn’t do it alone because I know a few that have but it’s better to play together.

I’ll get on later and post the coordinates for the two major hubs on Dzassak that I know of.

TNT Hub
Dragon Hub

Welcome to Boundless!!

6 Likes

Thank You very much for the information! :slight_smile: thats great to know :blush:

2 Likes

Dzassak Hub Locations

• TNT Guild: 628N 1,704E (Altitude 65)
  • Dragon’s Lair Guild: -48N -1,632E (Altitude 67)

Here’s a chart to know how much damage needs to be done to a block or object in order to 1 shot with a hammer, shovel, axe, or totem. T3 planets have block armor so make sure to add that on top of the damage it says. Plants, fungus, and bolders don’t have armor.

3 Likes

Welcome Thalia!

there is alot of great advice here. :slight_smile: hope to see you in game sometime.

Have fun and don’t be afraid to get lost then sanctum home. Some of my best adventures were in the process of getting lost. :heartpulse:

^c^

4 Likes

Little Update: i have joined @MrsStar’s guild yesterday. Though since it is a small guild i dont have guild buffs. I tried to reach out to Loot guild few days ago since it says on their guild post please pm. But so far i had no success. I also dont know where i could else settle other than my current place on Dzassak. I see a lot of spaces are often plotted on other planets. I need to give everything first some thought.

9 Likes

Circarpous 1 is the best place if you want to be in the middle of the action, like myself!

1 Like

Dzassak is fine as a starter planet.
Do as I told you before, eat a lot of Teaching Pies.
This keeps you gaining levels while exploring the :boundless: Universe :boundless:
Visit a few Exo planets - but start with the low-tier ones - otherwise, the critters won’t leave you alone.
Collect the blocks and resources, craft materials and buy and sell them in the shops you can find.
the BUTT (BoundlessUniversalTradeTracker) website can be very helpful with this …
… Finally, you will find a nice spot on a planet where you want to build your forever base.

Have :boundless: fun :+1: :smiley:

5 Likes

Ooh your on dzassak, welcome.

My mrs settled here and i came back to play too as a result. Feel free to stop by anytime if you need help etc. Got a portal at the hub tucked away in the corner (ghandy)

2 Likes

Hi Thalia,

You are in a good guild with @MrsStar
She is a nice person and does a lot of original events.

It is not so much about the guild buffs anyway, it should all be for fun.
You can always change Guilds at a later point in time if you wish to do that. Not every Guild is perfect for everybody. Not all Guild Buffs might suit your personal needs.

It is all a matter of finding your spot in the game and only you can do that. Over time you will settle and hopefully be happy.

Just play for fun, that is all that matters !

6 Likes

The teaching pie is a good way to level fast, but isn’t practical for a new player. They are pretty expensive and the ability to craft and gather the resources for them are pretty high for someone still settling in on their first planet.

2 Likes

not exactly an issue but for those of us willing to donate.

1 Like