Hello! New to boundless!

Oh I don’t mind, it’s super super slow to be honest, I’m building off a fountain… floating, to a cliff, so I’ve built the simple bridge and a couple columns, I’m focusing on the workshop below to grind out huge mats, then I’ll finish the house :sweat_smile: I don’t know why I did this to myself hehe, I’m a month “old” in game.

(Oh by the way it’s in Valhalla! Sovereign wall in TNT, CBX is the portal to go through to see the build! :grin: )

1 Like

Honestly that’s exactly what I need to see! Is there a chance I could see the undersides or where the stuff is organised? I need to understand how to do that :joy:

1 Like

You’ve just given me the idea to compact my design like this! Since I’m new I only have 390 plots currently, not much!

Thanks for the photos !

1 Like

Hey. Pro-tip: this forum has pretty neat features so you’re not forced to make one post per reply.
You can use the @ symbol like so @Cbxev and you’ll even be proposed a list of forum users to pick from (it basically works like Discord on that regard).
That way, you can basically reply to everybody in one message and have it all neat and tidy. :slight_smile:

Same thing, you can ‘underline’ something someone said by holding your left click and the forum will propose you a “quote” button to quote just what you underlined, and in the finished message, the quote will be interactive and offer ways for people to go back to the full message you quoted, as well as warn the people you quoted (same with the @ mentions) so the discussion can keep going.

Anyway!

Thankyou very much for these!! This is exactly what I’ve also been trying to do on YouTube but my lord it’s hard to find deos in boundless, thabks!

1 Like

@Cbxev if you ever want to take a look for yourself just let me know and we can arrange a time we are both online for me to show you… My area is a lil bit confusing since I’m in the process (when I’m not lazy) in rebuilding the storage area. I can show you how I did the power coils and how I managed the spark generators with their links… hardest part WILL be the spark generator links since the max you can go per line is 100 pcs.

1 Like

The stairs (in the cornor) will take you to the level of the machienes. It’s all glass floors so you can see the coil setup.
In the midde (under the skulls when you look up) is the spark genarator.
Believe i did this.
:white_large_square::white_large_square::blue_square::white_large_square:
:blue_square::red_square::red_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::red_square::red_square::blue_square:
:white_large_square::blue_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
Or this
:white_large_square::blue_square::blue_square::white_large_square:
:blue_square::green_square::green_square::blue_square:
:blue_square::green_square::green_square::blue_square:
:white_large_square::blue_square::blue_square::white_large_square:

Blue 1 generator
Green 2 generators on top of each other
Red 3 generators on top of each other

The lines leaving basically leave like this per side

Yellow 1spark generator-sparklink connection.
Blue spark link (per line in any shape 100 can be connected)
Red machine placed on top of the sparklink line.

Sadly you can’t see it completely how i did the spark as its build in. So it isn’t visible. Hope this helps.
As for storage still have to build that :wink:

1 Like

I am a professional wanderer by trade in Boundless lol.

2 Likes

Welcome to boundless