Help getting to shopstand

Oh I bought all the stuff in it, it probably isn’t showing because it is empty now.

If you put some more compact clay in there you should be able to see it

2 Likes

Robbing the bank.

1 Like

Hahaha okay awesome!

Thanks again!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to dig underneath and bump spawn myself inside

2 Likes

Maybe having the ability to add some description to our shop/beacon to lead people where the shop is. This could be accessible in the shop scanner page as a “tooltip” of the shop.

@james

2 Likes

People could also name their beacons accordingly, even if it means having a separate beacon for a 2x2 shop area within a huge build - for example, if I saw a crazy deal on tools at a beacon called “secret locked PxR guild shop” I wouldn’t go trying to find it

Yeah definitely!

I ran around our bank area and didn’t see a stand labeled “compact clay” or a sign around it. Hopefully you got a good deal on the clay atleast? Haha!

I did make the other stand not discoverable so that didn’t show up either. But…I did find out that if the beacon/stand is set to discoverable or enabled, but you don’t add a price to the item for sale, it won’t show up on the scanner list! Learn something new everyday!

2 Likes

Yeah it was good price. That is why I was willing to run 3k and dig under to bump in lol

1 Like