Help me spend my coins

I would hit t6 worlds at this time when you use them if you can as their resources are much better usually for the higher end resources such as titanium and gems once you know their areas.

Otherwise it depends on the tools you get and what their bonus’s are.

I know there are a few like here that sell them for decent pricesfor the 3x3 aoe hammers: The Forgemasters Mining Team - commentary on a post bomb mining universes

Just make sure you check their extra stats before buying them so you pick the correct aoe tools and prices may vary based on sellers again as the forge tool market is very much in flux since the recent bomb mine nerf so it can vary from 15k for the 3x3 titanium hammers to 30k+ in other places or for gem tools.

If you get the Max DMG AOE 3x3 Hammers they are worth 30-40k. If you get the 3x3 AOe hammers without the crazy DMG max they are worth 20-29K (depending on the other buffs).

I also have max DMG Titanium AOE 3x3 hammers for 15K and they do more DMG than standard GEM tools.

Last night the shop was stocked with over 25 different Hammers, Shovels and Axes to choose from. usually 80% of sells throughout the day. Stocked every night though.

Thanks for the mention Biv :slight_smile: I am indeed trying to build a business of building bases and homes for people.

2 Likes

Your build showed me I need to take a ckoser look at lanterns.

For some reason I’ve never used them

They are easy to make resource wise and you can make them any gleam color :slight_smile: i think they give more prestige than refined gleam too

2 Likes

@Aanika
Just gleam and glass, right?

Or did they add an ingredient in the update?

@AriseChickens I am finding myself overwhelmed by your selection of forge hammers so many to choose from.

what ones would be best bang for my buck to get for mining t5/6 worlds in other words which hammers will likely return a profit

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/gleam-lantern

They added glowing lamella also.

1 Like

Oh…darn it. I’ve never even seen glow lam.

Glowing mushrooms from t5 worlds like besevrona but sadly those also drop shimmering orbs and they are very high in demand.

1 Like

Makes sense. I’ve never stepped onto a T5 world. :smile:

I would look into what gems you want but alcyon is decent as it has both diamonds and titanium at low areas but it also has a lot of lava.

Otherwise look at the other t6 worlds, just add them to your world list, when you zone in then go back out if you don’t have the resistances for them so you can see what each has to offer ahead of using the skill points.

How would you know this?

Glowing lamella is a PAIN to farm. Most people have already farmed them previous to my farming runs that I run. My farm runs always ends up as empty pockets of glow lam. It’s a very annoying ingredient to find. They’re usually close to water.

1 Like

This shows the world types:

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

For instance alcyon is a burn world thus you will need to get your resistance to 5 points in volatile protection so 3 skill points work work as you can see the requirements here also: Atmosphere Resistance - #14 by Okkelinor

But if you simply go to the major hubs and add the worlds to your list then go to the next one and do that for all the t6 worlds then go back to a safe world you can look at their resources and see what one you want to add to if you don’t have many skill points.

Your visibility will be low but you should be able to find each portal and back in the hubs to do this.

Unless you are talking about the resources and that’s a option under each world you save to your list.

This is the part I don’t know.

What’s holding ya back?

1 Like

I’m scared.

A T2 meteor on a T3 kicked my buttn

I also don’t have a character with hazard protection

Well this lets you know what world has the mining resources you want ahead of time to spend the points in and you will be safe underground usually and it’s just a matter of making it to a area on the atlas to get to.

Places->worlds->resources.

1 Like