Help New Forgers....Share your recipes!

I just created my character (US West (not Europe) on testing and tried the trick of using F9 for the panel. Nothing came up. So I am not sure if you have to wait 24 hrs or something for your new character to register or if it is a problem with testing not allowing the F9 key any longer… or maybe they changed the key.

Maybe someone else can check on a character that used F9 before and see if it works.

@Dave or @James is F9 still working on Testing to allow us to get items or is it a new key?

Have you looked in settings to see if it’s something that has to be ticked. I think F1 had to recently be allowed in settings after a recent update so maybe it’s the same … at work at the moment so can’t check unfortunately.

2 Likes

Much boundless love… that was it! I had completely forgotten about that setting. So it wasn’t turned on.

1 Like

To improve the change chisel… use a gem chisel. You can use it mining to switch you’re gems (ie; go to your favourite diamond mine and get rubies!) or switch your ore (gold to silver) before you mine it from the rock! As you get more comfortable you can also add glow gum for light, and special gum for a magnet.

Agreed, I’d say an even cheaper method is:

Block Changer Chisel:
-Insert Chisel
-Activate 3 Effect gums
-Activate 4-10 Unstable Boon Compound1 until Changer effect is full
-(Didn’t get the Changer Effect? Decon Resin and repeat til you do)
-Retrieve Changer Chisel
-Go change some blocks/LED’s

This is sooo cheap it should be illegal… but its not… so go do it! =D

1 Like