HELP! Sculptures and Builds that capture CREATIVE?

Some of mine :grinning:

6 Likes

![PS_Messages_20200903_103100|690x388]
(upload://peEeIuzt32vQ4vU6FUTqpxCeKcC.jpeg)
Birth are on Beckon not to far from each other.

6 Likes

Lake, Boori
glass pit 2285n -1875e alt 83

glass tower -1532n -1212e alt 139

under the lake -2304n -1639e alt 49

12 Likes

There are so many Beautiful Builds ooh what will @james -chan do (^-^)

3 Likes

I am so excited for this thread! 1) because having community builds highlighted is so awesome! And 2) this thread has become a list of must see places! I am writing down coords and can’t wait to visit these great builds!!!

8 Likes

Beautiful workshop from @Solaika :grinning:

3 Likes

Screenshot (9153)

16 Likes

Really appreciate the mention for Dragonfell @Kevin but I can only imagine James is after some of the more large scale wonders created by the likes of @georgegroeg @Apt and co.

6 Likes

Naw your build is sick and would be great.

6 Likes

I can’t compare to @georgegroeg @Apt or @Mittekemuis

But I like to think I’ve been pretty creative :sweat_smile:

Portal to my place via TNT Gyosha

Summary

Also by no means is that the whole place :sweat_smile: tons of areas to explore. Some are hidden as well. Just screenshots wouldn’t really show those areas very well imo

9 Likes

@Jerthiax’s stunner of a statue (from this thread)

22 Likes

Has anyone nominated @GreyBic and his underworld build on alcyon?

I Hope it’s not too late to Enter this Build James-chan location 937N - 819E (Altitude: 76) Circapous I

Build By Martok-Senpai @VirtualEclipse

6 Likes

It doesn’t really fit the theme tho, most of my stuff is fan art based of other video game franchises. Thank you for mentioning it tho @BabyCookie

2 Likes

Some of my favorite builds on Alder that haven’t been mentionned by other people yet

My wheat and kranut farm (180N, 207E)

Lorj’s Lake (still a wip but such a good use of lighting and colors) (409N, -89E)

@Arkanjel 's forest and her chapel on Alder (2240N, 331E)

@Vanqu1sher’s tower on Alder ( 1882N, 573E)

18 Likes

Have builds all around Iconicsberg idk if they will help.

@VirtualEclipse MARTOK!!!

19 Likes

That farm is sooo pretty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did someone mention the statues on Finata? They should still be there.

Mulk’s slide park is a good one too

1 Like

After having seen some of the most amazing screenshots, I am not sure my build is any good, but if it helps…

Circapous, -1,479N // 180E // 30

I basically built an underwater base… top roof is mostly glass. 3 floors, top a more relaxing “dome”, middle workshop, bottom storage and farms with a gleam/hammer statue plaza, lava falls as background… unfortunately not finished, been building for months and running out of design-and-beautification-ideas. :smiley:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.