HELP! Sculptures and Builds that capture CREATIVE?

I made a tree :deciduous_tree: :woman_shrugging:
It’s by no means the most creative thing ever but it’s a damned fine tree, if I do say so myself… just hop through the tnt portal to Deku on maryx.

4 Likes

I was gonna also nominate your tree but forgot who made it. It’s a really nice tree

1 Like

I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago. Simply mind blowing detail… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Always up to send some Raxxian Sanctuary screenies…
Sadly, the weather decided to be extra-foggy.

:arrow_up_small: -2,245N ; 678E ; 66A

:arrow_up_small: -2,193N ; 815E ; 116A

:arrow_up_small: -2,275N ; 1,043E ; 64A

:arrow_up_small: -2,290N ; 1,077E ; 84A

:arrow_up_small: -2,304N ; 633E ; 66A

:arrow_up_small: -2,261N ; 898E ; 84A

:arrow_up_small: -2,191N ; 861E ; 98A

:arrow_up_small: -2,226N ; 623E ; 67A

:arrow_up_small: -2,217N ; 898E ; 112A

Yes, these woods are completely artificial, so that counts as a build in my book! :stuck_out_tongue:
:arrow_up_small: -2,272N ; 1,102E ; 73A

:arrow_up_small: -2,274N ; 937E ; 24A

29 Likes

I just got a cute beginner base and turtle.

I’m not sure if that’s the stuff you’re looking for. Already saw some great builds here :slight_smile:
coordinates are: Sochaltin I; -1876N, -674E (Alt 65)

15 Likes

Hello there♡ I have justvbuilt my alice madness returns statue which i think looks really cool.I live in lamblis called COSMICVIBRATIONS CITY.I would also suggest to the right of my statue is a absolutly massive statue so stunning and epic !! It is a statue from overwatch my friend said.I just met this lovely person yesterday because they came to see my statue of alice.There statue is so amazing i originally thought that the devs had made it with there computer.! You cannot miss there statue as you can clearly see her from the lamblis ps hub.Its definetly very creative and my friend i know would be extremely happy if you picked there statue.Theres chisel work on it i think.I hope you go take a look and see for yourself.This person my recent friend is extremely talented and a really kind person.x p.s My friend who built the epic statue is my close neighbour so were both easy to find.`

This is a recent photo but finished it now at the front of alice.

`

7 Likes

Agree with you on this. Raxxian Sanctuary was the first big structure I came across and I loved it. Looking like the ruin of an ancient civilization, being slowing reclaimed.

8 Likes

Maybe my builds are good enough?

Also I dont know the coords and I can’t log in right now lol. Closest thing is @Coolpants place

10 Likes

I wish I could remember the name of this village - I ran across it again earlier today.
Edit - Autumn Dell on Trior (via PS Trior?)

16 Likes

looks like good ol’ autumn dell! i know that place as well as the back of my hand

3 Likes

@Cuetzpalomitl your magical Mexican mushroom land is at 2021N, 1916E alt 68 : )
(On maryx…)

3 Likes

TNT hub > Norky > Tardis portal

11 Likes

Definitely autumn dell. Here’s another screenshot that I really enjoyed

11 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell where is your temple?

2 Likes

List your tree coords in Autumn!

3 Likes

cant forget about the west-most parts of autumn dell, icewindale

autumn dell arena and my place, gleambowdia!

3 Likes

For that under ground look.

and check out my reflecting pool on borri at -1339n 892e 64

22 Likes

Anyone that hasn’t visited Jeff’s spot should. It may change your life.

4 Likes

The sculptures in Eresho Ultima

8 Likes

onesimus, cephonix merika. anubis temple/anubis arena, made by my very own father jelly

8 Likes