HELP-starting out

so i just started the game and need to know how to get to other planets! do i do something with the potrals or the totem? help!

2 Likes

When you started the game, you picked up a totem and an augment. You then dropped the augment on top of your totem in your inventory. This allowed you to aim at a location on the planet above you, hold down LMB and set a “landing site”. Once you’re there, that’s your starting planet but you can travel to other planets via many different means:

• Portals can be built and maintained (kept open) by players that you can walk through. These portals can be to any location on-planet or on another planet.
  • You can get a “location marker” from a player that adds a location to your places in the menu. From the sanctum (which you can return to at any time through the menu) you can go to the warp conduits on the right and warp to any place you have saved.

My recommendation is to travel to the capital on whatever planet you’re on. You can find the capital by looking for a yellow square on your compass atop the screen.

3 Likes

thanks man

1 Like

Also traveling through warps will cost you coins. If you don’t want to bother with building/maintaining portals (quite the task) you might want to checkout some portal hubs that connect all planets. Those are in capitals :slight_smile: