Help with beacon reclaim

My husband is upset. He failed to fuel his beacon, everything is gone. Do not know how to reclaim everything. Could someone give a walk through on how to do this? I gave him another beacon, which is now the master beacon, but nothing is showing up in the reclaim button.

Make it “home” beacon and there will be a reclaims tab and thats where it will be listed if he has an active reclaim.

If thats all been done and nothing showing up, when did he let it expire?

This just happened in maybe the last 10 days?? Not any longer than that.

It should be there if he is interacting with his new home beacon. If not may need to get assistance from the Devs.

Ok Thanks for the help. I’ve tried looking for a walk through and couldn’t find one.

Yea he has to be the beacon owner, set it home, interact with the beacon. Reclaim will be in top bar and have a number by it.

The reclaim button is there, but won’t let him do anything with it. Nothing in it, either.

reclaim is in 2 places, once in “options” to “force reclaim” a beacon. And the other is a tab for recovering beacon reclaims that have already reclaimed.

Annotation 2020-08-24 130643

2 Likes

Thank you again. He’s ready to quit he’s so mad about this.

I am sure it can be sorted out, either by us or the Devs.

1 Like

I told him he was lucky. I forgot to fuel mine quite a long time ago, and lost almost everything. Atleast it’s there somewhere.

Yes, it should be available in the reclaims tab if its already done reclaiming.

That takes 2 hrs, am I correct?

There was also a recent issue with some beacons not expiring…

James said they think they found a fix for that and it should be in the next update

Without knowing exactly what is going on, this might also be happening…

Interact with home beacon and you will see this

Press the reclaim tab and you will see this

Press the reclaimable beacon and you will see this

Press Reclaim Beacon and you will see the items from the beacons that expired

1 Like

Everything is ash, even where the beacons were. I gave him a new beacon and fuel and told him to make it the Master beacon. But then it said it would take 2 hrs.

That is 2 hours to “reclaim” that newly placed beacon which is not what you are trying to do.

1 Like

There is no number for the reclaim.

1 Like

Does he have alt characters? If so, could it have been one of their beacons?

Can he check in Places -> Beacons and see what the old beacon says? It should give a status saying its in reclaim or something.