Help with tier 3 sovereign world

Can anyone give me some recommendations to obtain a good tier 3 planet with the next characteristics:

• Good spots of silver and gold.
  • Gleam spheres.
  • The best minerals, vegetables and crops available.
  • No lava.

Also, can anyone identify this bioma?

I think having good spots of Silver/Gold AND having no lava isn’t possible. For T3 to have decent (or any) silver/gold, it needs to be a Metal world which will have Lava on it.

As for Gleam Spheres, just choose the Gleam Sphere biome, can’t do much more than that. I’ve chosen Gleam Sphere biome before and only gotten 2-3 small spheres on the entire planet, but now I have 3 separate Gleam Sphere biomes with about 20 in total lol, so just hope you don’t roll unluckily.

For crops, you’re gonna want a flat expanse of grassland, such as Garden Lawn, Natural Wells, Meadows, Plateau etc :+1:

2 Likes

you can avoid most of the lava by picking no rivers, no ocean, no lake or swamp biomes (like C. Merika) and probably pick standard caves (frequent but small)

large flat caves could be good for underground minerals, strata slice biome for all the rest that can spawn on surface

see this to have a better idea what’s the water/ lava situation for each biome - it is a more accurate representation than the official thumbnails World Builder Pre-built Biome Preview

3 Likes

That’s perfect, thank you!

How many biomes do you recommend me to use in a 3 km world?

No idea tbh, I personally went for 2 or 3 above the minimum requirement

1 Like

the thing with many biomes is that they are smaller and the transition zones where biomes meet cover higher % of the planet. (or are they just less frequent? they looked smaller on my planets too (I could be wrong, but it does make sense) ) so if a biome has a specific feature that is large and sparsely placed (gleam sphere, some mountain spike thing, sponge blob (heh, sponge blob :D) …) it is possible that it will be deformed or not present at all

1 Like

Yeh, so if you’re picking Sponge Forest for a big sponge spawn, you might get unlucky and not find one at all. on my current planet, I only have 1 blob of sponge, but luckily its huge.

There are also some biomes that like to ‘take over’ the planet. Not sure if its random, or specific biomes. But I’ve chosen Jungle Canopy in a previous biome and it was EVERYWHERE. Also chose the Hexagonal Rock formation above water level, and that took over a planet so much that I had to buy another one

1 Like

Thats what happened to me, i have 4 on this planet, these are the 2 large ones… but they merged with algae lake so the bottom half of them are foliage

2 Likes

It looks awesome. How many biomes did you chose?

I choose 20 biomes total, this is sponge swamp forest on the edge of a gleam lake that merged with algae lake and ice crack, the land behind it is toxic wasteland, Jungle canopy and farm fields

heck i got bored this is how the biomes sort of merge on that planet

3 Likes