Hey Circarpous Residents

Since there are not many of us living there, what guilds exist?

The Falu people have one but I haven’t seen anyone there in a while.

1 Like

start a aqua embassy we got crew ready and build support :smile:

2 Likes

I know of one pretty nice size guild moving there, but not sure i am the person to say who. And i know of a few pple in the guild NepNep that has a city Neptune i think its called there also.

Neptune is all made by a single player :slight_smile:

And he’s a bit of a lonewolf…

One of them told me there was 3 of them there.

I know of at least 2 of them.

Trust me, the main city called Neptune is just Martok…

He has a neighbour there he was ok with which probably ended up being absorbed since he just builds a heck of a lot so no one is gonna be able to out prestige him :slight_smile:

Perhaps a 3rd person came by, dunno, haven’t spoken to him (for long) in a while. He was on a long’ish break when he got a new job in December…

FYI, I met him on Arie where we both started, we were neighbours, then he asked me if I wanted to move somewhere else, he thought of Gellis. I started scouting there and found the spot where we both settled next to each other which is now called New Leyden. Then after a bit he didn’t like all the newbie beacons next to our settlement so he wanted to move again to a higher tier planet, I was just settling in on Gellis (am a slow builder) and didn’t want to go this time around.

We were friendly and all, but he didn’t like to do much together (except some hunting) even tho it would’ve made some things easier for both of us, lol, he also explicitly told me he doesn’t want to be too social blablabla, even tho I did get him to defrost a little over time :slight_smile:

Hence why I don’t think he would be welcoming people with open arms to join his guild and city!

Martok is a very good friend of mine and very very friendly. Neptune is one one of the best cities I have seen in the game. There is even a taxi leading to Iconic on besevrona there. Easy to get back and forth between the two.

And yes. There are a lot more thing going on on circ than people realize :wink:

Maybe Falu is built by me and my friend Hiromajkul. Town is a bit empty now because i’m playing Zelda and he has other things to do, but i am sure we will get back to boundless soon :blush:

3 Likes

…_😉

2 Likes

Yeah,

that guy / gal is one hell of a builder…that place is really impressive and inspiring

1 Like

Great work on Maybe Fau! Looks amazing!!!

I opened a portal to you guys last week

I totally concur Martok’s builds are great

1 Like

He totally is yes, was a bit bummed he just tore down his great looking steampunk builds when he was my neighbour on Gellis!

1 Like

Event horizon is a nice active guild to, over at our corner on the world.

2 Likes

Hey there Heureka,

I didn’t know you were on this board…great to see you on here.

Btw, Like the work you have been doing at your place

1 Like

Well most active at Horizon i am.
My Coplayer lack a bit of activity :wink:

Horizon Mainbuildings are made by Nephilim.
Jenny builded a “very badass” Castle - she wanted it to look badass, but it is just a princess castle now :smiley:
Both are inactive at the moment.

Strahlender is the second active person.
And i maybe got a friend to be with us.
We will see, but Horizon will grow with time, i am just not that fast in building, because i am more the Gardener kind of player. And i am quite active with Ultima Guild stuff.

Btw. @Heureka has also a very very nice natural looking Settlement. We are Neighbours and connected with a street, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Kralith,

I have been to Horizon many times. It looks awesome!!!
You have all done a great job there

1 Like

I live on Circa with Martok I joined Nep Nep I started too build Leanbox he Not alone no more (^-^)

2 Likes

Maybe Falu is gone… :sob:
Was one of the prettiest towns around here. R.I.P.

What’s gonna happen with the portals? That’s the only thing that’s left.

1 Like

Montréal city is on circapous, but it’s only me and a friend lol

1 Like