Hidden event in folder titled "Heat Death"?

All long it’s not an event like fortnite was lol and no I do not play fortnite

The actual heat death of the universe will be in like 50 billion years.

Im thinking it has to do with the exo timers if you are on planet when its ready to go you will die. “Heat death” from planet explosion IDK.

2 Likes

I need at least until year 2450 for my build to finish I hope they will change that…

1 Like

Friendly reminder only 4163 weeks 6 days until heat death…

6 Likes

the heat DEATH is coming. I hope it’s a known worlds wipe.

You want the devs to find another job huh? Since I would stop playing in a heartbeat when they do that, like many others.

Not just because I would need to start over again but also because they made a promise to not do that and thus they can and will do it again in the future. Not going to put time into a game where I lose everything.

I mean, why implement a Reclaim feature when they wanna wipe the worlds, doesn’t make sense.

So stop with this nonsense!

I also do not get why you would even want it

6 Likes

It just sounds like an extreme atmosphere event to me.
I’m sure it’s not a universe wipe. @AeneaGames @LunaiHunter

3 Likes

Lol I really thought u were a guy @majorvex congrats on ur promotion

1 Like

:laughing: Thanks :+1:

I dunno she looks like a girl to me :wink: haha

3 Likes

Well yes now edit imgur that sounds bad sry. I meant like u changed ur profile pic on here. Ugh just nvm me

@james @Leahlemoncakes just tell us what this is!

Once it’s ready for release they will…

Disappointed none of the internet ninjas managed to decode this xD.

Ill come up with my own explanation. All i can make out of it is a swarm of hoppers bombing us. Thats heat + death.

1 Like

I’m buy 101 years of Gleam Club

2 Likes

I feel like the people asking or hoping for a wipe are the in game equivalent of jehovas witnesses in real life. They are polite and eager to explain their reasons for hoping, or just believing an end is near, but both scenarios would result in armageddon, where my loved ones and i would be gone, paving the way for a select few to inherit the world and rebuild it.

Joking aside, i feel comfortable in my faith that none of these endgames will occur before the sun goes out.

2 Likes

just extract the file so it wont happen!

Don’t think I could mentally handle a wipe. With all the hours I’m putting into goo farming and my new epic build. I’d go cry in a corner

D12CsrRNv7gL6

5 Likes

Only 4161 weeks 1 day 17 hours 26 minutes remaining.

6 Likes