Higher Resolution Screen Shots

I enjoy taking great shots of places but obviously it may be hard to find your place. If anyone wants me to take better shots of your place I would be happy to do so. Not that others cannot do the same thing but some people may not have the ability due to computer constraints and PS4.

Either reply here with the location and maybe from where you want the shot or you can PM me.

13 Likes

This is a good idea, there have been a couple times when I have posted requests for people to please come take some better shots than I can.

Just let me know.:+1:

If you’d like to hit up my tree on maryx that’d be cool : ) never seen it in hi res. It’s the deku portal at tnt mega hub
Looks best at night

@Coolpants Here you go:

15 Likes

Thanks! Wow. She’s lovely : )

2 Likes

Can you take some nice pixelart photos for the contest?

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/pixelart-contest-starts-today-june-4th-5-1-million-in-prizes-so-far/46889/161

1 Like

I’ll get on this on Wed or Thur. Out of town till then.

1 Like

@DKPuncherello

!
20200710132006_1|690x368 !

Added a few more and some completed now:

Was not sure about these but I took pictures anyway:

@DKPuncherello Let me know if I missed any.

14 Likes

6 Likes

@david This is what the service is for:

5 Likes

@Peyago

11 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for taking great shots of the place.

1 Like

@XxymoxX once I get this finished I’d love to get some better screenshots. If I back up anymore the top will chunk out.

8 Likes

@georgegroeg No problem just let me know. FYI Advanced preview of your work:

I sat your your chair again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Hey @XxymoxX youre welcome to take a look around my project, the main palace is 90% done just a couple rooms etc to go inside, I plant to start doing some work on the grounds etc around the palace soon but you might find some nice shots. Also take a look at the garden pool through one of the city gates. Located at TNT main circa hub, Dragonfell, on the planet Lutrion.

1 Like

Btw. Don’t get to comfortable in that chair. :joy:

1 Like

@MrAndo

12 Likes

Nice shots mate Thx, and my word you get some good draw distance compared to my trusty ol’ ps4

2 Likes