Post Your Screenshots!

hope you had fun. at least seems like it!

@Peyago Where is this?

Angel 1, in Autumn. Its on the otherside mountain behind the town’s portal to PS and the local TnT monolith. Its next to the river.

So there is no real mountain that I see except for what looks like a pile of rock but that is not behind the portal. Coords maybe or a direction?

1 Like

I’ll have to get you cords after work in 8 or so hours. I just come out the tnt shortcut portal in autumn, go behind it and then run straight until I see the dome.

1 Like

I found it. I was using the TNT Main Portal not the Autumn Portal.

Took some shots of it. I would post here but it would be a duplicate for the collection of shots I am taking of things: Higher Resolution Screen Shots - Service for Anyone

2 Likes

I love Cookie Kingdom. I just love it. You just need to let your prisoner go. He’s learned his lesson :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cookie:

16 Likes

Always knock before you cross a portal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Still loving houches.
making me wanna build

22 Likes

great pics! A really lovely place planet

1 Like

Sadly i use light epic and have no way to turn it off… so to get that last pic i actually removed it for 5seconds. :rofl:

2 Likes

We’re You wearing your scarf it get cold here on Houches Pfft Pfft Pfft

4 Likes

Wow, that planet is beautiful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just leave this here and you can imagine do i need a scarf.

K6KWNPPUJGICALnL9JlND2d9TTX-eL_3BONiehIaHvQ

9 Likes

Shedu Tier sunrise

8 Likes

Is there something I’m missing here? You guys using some sort of camera mode? Is that just PC?

On PC if you press F10 it removes the HUD
This gives a clearer image without the health bar and other stuff

3 Likes

Yet another reason to look forward to getting my gaming PC :grin::grin:

4 Likes

If you have a keyboard (even a wireless one) you can do this on PS4 as well.
Same button, just hit F10 and no more HUD.

1 Like

I have literally just this second worked that out and it is now gonna change my life :grin:

6 Likes