Higher Resolution Screen Shots

Can you take some nice pixelart photos for the contest?

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/pixelart-contest-starts-today-june-4th-5-1-million-in-prizes-so-far/46889/161

1 Like

I’ll get on this on Wed or Thur. Out of town till then.

1 Like

@DKPuncherello

!
20200710132006_1|690x368 !

Added a few more and some completed now:

Was not sure about these but I took pictures anyway:

@DKPuncherello Let me know if I missed any.

14 Likes

6 Likes

@david This is what the service is for:

5 Likes

@Peyago

11 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for taking great shots of the place.

1 Like

@XxymoxX once I get this finished I’d love to get some better screenshots. If I back up anymore the top will chunk out.

8 Likes

@georgegroeg No problem just let me know. FYI Advanced preview of your work:

I sat your your chair again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Hey @XxymoxX youre welcome to take a look around my project, the main palace is 90% done just a couple rooms etc to go inside, I plant to start doing some work on the grounds etc around the palace soon but you might find some nice shots. Also take a look at the garden pool through one of the city gates. Located at TNT main circa hub, Dragonfell, on the planet Lutrion.

1 Like

Btw. Don’t get to comfortable in that chair. :joy:

1 Like

@MrAndo

12 Likes

Nice shots mate Thx, and my word you get some good draw distance compared to my trusty ol’ ps4

2 Likes

@XxymoxX if you ever feel like exploring Sasquatchville, would love to see some screenshots lol

2 Likes

@PrincessMaude Here you go:

12 Likes

Transparent glass globes :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Was not requested but it looked like a good :cookie: to take. @BabyCookie

8 Likes

That’s Way better than me on PlayStation it look amazing Thankyou that last photo look like there Floating (^-^)

4 Likes

Yep his system is really showing our old ps4s up isn’t it? Like @georgegroeg mentioned somewhere I hope this game is playable on the ps5, and early!! @james

3 Likes