Post Your Screenshots!

Hahahaha. Yours are equally epic. All of which are light years beyond my old PS4. I’m hoping Boundless will be playable on PS5.

Edit. Love the second last picture. Hahaha.

4 Likes

@georgegroeg I mean look at the placement of the body! You can’t get much better at that. That is professional work right there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great, so you’ve already christened the place with the blood of at least four different citizens so far… :rofl:

3 Likes

I do like the one with the planet lined up perfectly.
Btw. At mid day the sun passes directly over the opening in the roof and in the evening so does the moon. Looking up from inside is pretty cool.

2 Likes

I hope it was vicious blood. I’m running low. :joy:

1 Like

Some shots of Sasquatchville Higher Resolution Screen Shots - Service for Anyone

4 Likes

Pretty sure in the Sony Forums says James-chan was talking to them about it george-chan(O.O)

1 Like

By Azura, I love dawn and dusk! :grin:

15 Likes

and whatever this is

11 Likes

wonky jedi kinights :wink:

1 Like

Alycon in the morning…

13 Likes

Thought i’d post a teaser from my first larger scale boundless build :smiley: outer skeleton is roughly there but lots of decoration and chisel work and all the inside rooms still to do.

20 Likes

I like the logo.
Is it your own design?

I’d love to claim it as my own and in terms of boundless implementation yes, but its a modified eldar warp spider symbol, was a heavy 40k player and love the symbols. Have it as a type set :smiley: Plus all the portaling and warping made it seemed appropriate. (Not working in those areas i’m not sure where a derivative work becomes an original)

2 Likes

I knew I’d seen it somewhere!! Thank you for putting me out of my misery :smiley:
I used to love using warp spiders in games. My Eldar army was painted up in Saim Hann colours - but I’ve not played for a very long time!

Glad i could clear that up for you. My army were in the colours of Kaelor, the spiders were the main force in my army :smiley: Equally havent played in a long time ran out of friends still interested.

The moon in perfect alignment. :scream::skull:

And that sunrise and a little more done on the wings.

14 Likes

@Spoodle I am late to reply but you’re sitting in the head of my art piece.

1 Like

Yes, I most certainly am!

1 Like

Did some exploring on Phem today and took a few shots.

16 Likes