Hiring miner(s) for silk mustard metamorphic rock

So I needs TONS of silk mustard metamorphic rock… like… thousands of it haha. I think it was on Boori (or maybe Grovidias Te) but I am will to pay 1 - 3 c per block right now. I’m talking raw, unrefined rock. I have 4k Coin right now and will pay for whatever you mine or bring me!

1 Like

Sounds like an unpleasant deli condiment.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s like the only tan color I could find haha

An alternative if your interested, there’s warm yellow (tan) sedimentary rock on Atlantis

I’m trying to find someone who will mine with me that way I can get the stone faster

That color would actually be really nice

well, I have 4400 stones if you are interested

1 Like

Of which color? :slight_smile:

i was mining it like crazy - it is boori; building with it and igneous of very similar colour; understand the love towards that rock :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Silk Mustard
You can pass by my shop, I sell only stones. You can find me on Lamblis PS hub look for “The stone shop” portal

1 Like

I have about 1000 refined silk mustard metamorphic I can trade you.

2 Likes

Guess I’m stuck on Maryx as the portal died haha

As I said I want to contribute to Laputa, tonight I’m gonna mine some Silik Mustard and bring to you, if I’m able to reach Maryx:laughing:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

the aqua discord has now a page where ya can place contracts for the mercenary guild they be happy to help ya :wink:

2 Likes

Oh nice. That’s good to know! What’s their discord?

I can offer my services. I have maxed out mining and tools for full radius rock breaking.

Let me know if you need help

1 Like

I would love help! I wont be on until around 5pm PST however