Hiring workers (chiseling corridors)

I’ve got a large number of corridors that require a lot of chiseling, and after calculating how long it’d take I decided I need help. My design is maybe a bit too ambitious but I’ll try to see if the community would be willing to help before changing it (or just biting the bullet and chisel for 10 hours) :sweat_smile:

• There are 288 plots like this in total, all the blocks are laid out already so you’d “only” need to chisel them to shape. No chiseling epic needed, dexterity and energy regen help a ton.
  • I will provide all the chisels needed and food to keep you going.
  • You will be mentioned in a decorative statue for your brave deeds in contributing to the future of shopping in boundless!
  • I’m not rich, so I can’t offer a lot of coin, the best I can do is 200c for each plot you finish, a plot takes about 2 - 2.5 minutes with a mouse and a bit of practice. I know 6k / hour isn’t that much .__. Hope the other perks will be enough incentive to find players.
  • Each plot nets you 1300+ experience
  • You will get first picks for plots if you decide to open up a stall in the finished project (more info here Market research - Opinions wanted)
  • I can also do some mid-level forging, farm most materials or if you have any other forms of rewards you think would be fair, let me know. I’ll try my best to work things out
6 Likes

I wouldnt mind coming around to help, no coin needed just gonna be waiting on mass crafting so i will have time to kill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent, I’ll PM you details!

I don’t mind helping just inform me of the location

Me and my friend can help. How can we get there?