Hmm, Silty Soil + Water = Mud?

This makes sense. We can use the Mixer to make it.

6 Likes

Well mud can be made up of more than silty soil. So I’d say the recipe should be any soil.

5 Likes

We make our own mud! We just can’t remove it from our diapers. :rofl:

7 Likes

Actually think a few more things should be made like this. Just to get a desired color.

2 Likes

looooool!

if we could… there would be mud everywhere, maybe that is the reason we cannot remove it :rofl: :joy:

i would leave mud at your front door… i’m that crazy

3 Likes

what color is yours?

2 Likes

Purple! Lots of persisting pies :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m never buying your persisting pies.

3 Likes

My miner’s makes purple too.

Crafter green mostly :grin:

2 Likes

Any soil should be able to be turned into mud. It just makes sense.

But here’s another thought. There should be a furnace recipe for turning timber into ash.
You can already turn trunks into charcoal, so why not timber into ash?

1 Like

What If we could melt down colored ice to get colored water :eyes: like take black ice and melt it into black water. Would be super cool to have colored water

We can’t get colored water. Not enough data for the block or something of that sort. There’s room for 2 more types of liquid Iirc. You’d have to dig thru the forms from close to a year ago to see the dev post about it.

1 Like

Well, I know we can’t get colored water that you can swim in. But I presume they could make a block that looks exactly like colored water but doesn’t flow and doesn’t permit swimming. Basically a glass texture that would look like water, it could even be animated

I wouldn’t hold my breath though.