HOST, and THE FUTURE

as some of you might have noticed, I reclaimed 75% of my builds on Raxxa.
also, I no longer focus on Raxxa, however, I will always maintain the FUTURE SANCTUARY.
having said that, I will focus more on THE FUTURE Sovereign and the farms.
so more on community projects.
I also worked on a mall that also will get its full attention, so I do not have time to build crazy like before.
(Mall grand opening next weekend)
this means I’m stepping down :slight_smile: and will sell the blocks I won’t be using anymore.

I will mostly focus on

filigree blocks
marble
linear mosaic
circuit board

so long story short

more time for the mall
more time for the farms because more farms are just better!
more time for the future!

I might even consider selling part of my lucent for a good price (let me know)

part of the stuff on sale at the FUTURE SANCTUARY

16 Likes

So… All of THE FUTURE portals are down. did something happen?

3 Likes

Host-chan & May-chan is on a small break they took Baby Host out for some Fun & Games, don’t worry they’ll be back :cookie:

5 Likes

Host and May certainly deserve some time-off.

3 Likes

Enjoy the break Host, you were always up to fun stuff on Xa Frant, I ported to Future Sov and saw your mall today, it’s looking really neat! Shine-y :grin:

4 Likes

If there ever was a word to describe his builds, this would be it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One can still access The Future through the Sunset Forge Market portal located on the Malls section in TNT. Just saying.

@May-L04 @HOST enjoy your family break

6 Likes

I’ve been informed by somebody Host’s break is a forced one. Sorry about that.

My post was just aimed at helping people getting to The Future if needed.

Hope things will be back to normal ASAP :smiley:

4 Likes

You are right! I just browsed his profile and he is indeed suspended:

Well he probably will come back and fix the portals.

6 Likes

I Wonder what those violations are as it says multiple :joy:.

I know one guy that is suspended For life and he did just play the game

5 Likes

I heard a rumor that someone made threats in game about taking over the capital of one of the main worlds.
Though I don’t see how this could be a violation, because anyone can go to planet and build a structure of sufficient prestige to become the new capital.

Also heard there was a major blowout on the forums which had to be moderated.

Again, this is just hearsay…

2 Likes

If i ever win someone In prestige…
Give them a cookie cause they need it.

5 Likes

Yeah I got the memo too. Not saying anything, and I really do appreciate the work and effort of Devs, Staff, CMs… But I prefer to make my own calls about people. A ban from a studio on a forum or a COOLDOWN no less - which is all this is, is not news. It’s certainly not informed social credit reporting.

Wrote here just because someone pm’d me the screen posted there. Like. smh. The fact that people care is a good thing. Like Buug pointed out - haters just making Host infamous :grin:

6 Likes