[HOST] i wanted to vanish out of nowhere

but… since I run community builds I don’t think that’s a good idea :slight_smile:
I know there are posts that if you leave just leave and you do not have to post about it.
but I think I will have more dislikes if I don’t do so.

I will keep it short, I’m taking a long term break.
this is because like I said before I’m running community builds and since the community dramatically decreased, I’m having trouble keeping everything running, if I just went and build for myself without any community builds, I would have stayed. but now there’s so much pressure on me that it becomes a job to maintain.

my planets will be deleted tomorrow (includes THE FUTURE)
this means the region exp too

there are some spots I keep fueled and that’s raxxa sanctuary (might build there at some point) and Dkmall area that I own, ill make something there too at some point!

this was short right?
u can come to chat with me using discord HOST#0001 (caps)
i won’t be as active on the forums, but I do my daily checks still ^^

be boundless be awesome everyone!

34 Likes

My base dude u could have warned me wtf and shop
Well atleast I can go to achreon

2 Likes

Sorry to see you go and I appreciate your farms and used them quite often and I also appreciate your contributions to the game as I know I have used the XP farms for a few of my characters and my son recently started and loved it.

Since you are quitting, I only have one favor to ask of you…and it is the same favor I have asked about a few times…

As I help run DK Mall is there any way you can release those plots since you are leaving? It would make zero sense to keep them if you are leaving for an indefinite period of time. There are big plans to make major changes to the mall and your 100+ plots of ash would and could be put to good use instead sitting there forever.

5 Likes

Also I call a mill
If ur leaving I’m getting something out of it

1 Like

@Fuzzybear1919 You are more than welcome to build with me on a sovereign or maybe come to Trior … planning to build there soon.

1 Like

(Crazy fuzzy has been released)
I have the noobs planet to build on just very annoying he didn’t warn me first and also ironically I lasted longer and he said I didn’t play enough ha
But damn it this is gonna ruin my whole economy
Calling all malls I need to build a new shop
U are such a ************* will @May-L04 still be playing or are u both gone
Also I get coils, and coin . If ur gonna leave I’m gonna get something

2 Likes

Game won’t be the same without you brother… but I totally understand where you are coming from… besides you need to save all your energy for your lil bundle of joy… you know VERY well once baby comes @HOST no SLEEP!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I will miss @HOST he was great other than when he stinking forgot to mention to me that he’s gonna leave soon so I should reclaim and restart. But I guess the kindness I showed the noobs payed off because I made them a workshop and I can use it but like I thought this was gonna be a bad week. All of my new foster kittens died, I got stung by a angry hornet on the neck, now this

2 Likes

100% agree @HOST has been great to the community for all that he has done … :smiley:

2 Likes

Ignore that this is a break up song but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA
This situation reminds me so much of my then friend putridmartian in ark who suddenly quit without telling me just ugh

1 Like

There are very few people who have made such an impact in this game. You are one of those people.

I’ll keep it short and sweet; Uuumbo EE EEEEMAAAA

3 Likes

No No No I No Let You I still don’t have a Host Build in Cookie Kingdom (Q.Q)

Fuzzy should ask Host-chan to transfer the planet to you if you fuel it so you and everyone you invited to the game to the game build there lose progress @HOST

1 Like

I don’t have money but if he were to pay for it sure then again I could ask my mom to pay the ten bucks a month then he could give me perms to all of his builds on the planet and then I could also run the guild, I’d do the beacon fuel ect
(Pays @BabyCookie the cookies I offered to pay to have her say that)

1 Like

@Fuzzybear1919 Hey, listen bud…I know it’s frustrating. I’m very sorry about about your week as an animal lover, boundless fan, and subject to a bee allergy. Sounds like a tough one for sure! Please keep in mind tho, that @HOSThas gone above and beyond to make this game the best he can make, and we owe a huge thnx for that. People come and go, whole guilds and hubs even. To have longevity in this game, you MUST be able to adapt! That said, if I can help in the transition, lemme know!

7 Likes

I’m hoping my mom will say yes tonight and if I can get it transferred quickly
Could someone explain how transferring would work

1 Like

it’s official

there is no FUTURE :fearful:

14 Likes

@HOST stay boundless forever bro- ty again for the efforts you put in since launch. :peace_symbol: out see you in the future.

:heart: ya - you will be missed

1 Like

@HOST

if we cant meet in FUTURE… should we meet in the PAST?

if you ever go back to a bigger project like that, call your main sovereign PAST :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though - thanks for running such a helpful place, a couple of handy trades and all.
I am sure there are plentiful out there who found life in Boundless easier thanks to you.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Host’s planet is a bigger planet that cost more than 10$/month

3 Likes

This is very sad news indeed

2 Likes