[HOST] i wanted to vanish out of nowhere

As You might saw on my own post about my orb business, I’m kinda on break already since roughly same time or maybe even longer than Host. I just feel not fit enough nor am I in mood for a game that takes quite some effort or work to come further. At the moment I’m not playing anything at all really. Keep in mind that I’m pregnant, and its only few weeks left… its draining and even after pregnancy I will most certainly being drained as hell. In addition comes the little baby that needs lots of care, I won’t make it. So for me its also some kind of break. I possibly keep my tiny planet. Maybe I hop on rarely but I will be gone for the most as well - for an unknown time.

Thank You! It’s my first kid. I think I’m dealing quite good with all of the things that coming with pregnancy.

5 Likes

Everything goes well with the baby, is good developing so far! Thank You :slight_smile:

See You later my friend, :heart: Ya

3 Likes

I believe this is related to some old school drama.

No idea what the root cause was, or why but I know HOST was asked to keep hold of those, and will until the end.

Might as well work round them

2 Likes

its old school drama indeed

i removed my plot areas there even though i did not have to some months ago just to stop the crying
i had green light to keep it from the devs, just wanted to show my good side and let go of it
also i fueled the beacon of my friend and then james gave them guild director (even though they joined recently while i was there from the start) and they removed me from the guild so i cant fuel the beacon anymore, and then my builds gets walls around them… i dont complain but enough is enough and i have done enough to help out, i cannot be asked anymore because im reaching my limits here, understanding should come both ways not just 1 sided :slight_smile:

long story short they should not bug me anymore about it and like you said @ghandymarshall work around it

5 Likes

Hey I forgot u were were pregnant I hope it goes well, and @HOST sorry about my breakdown I just have bad anxiety and I don’t do well with change so this through me through a loop. I will miss u, u were one of my favorite people in the game u shall be missed.
P.s I don’t really need you to give me anything. It would be nice but I’ll be fine without it. Also from now on I’ll be staying out of the is the game dead talks because at this point even I’m starting to worry and I’d rather just enjoy the game

3 Likes

Yeah its going well, the little weirdo is doing good. I have a list of very common pregnancy quirks :slight_smile: but overall I’m okay. It just gets tougher the more advanced the pregnancy is. I’m not recognizing myself anymore when I look at reflections :woman_shrugging:t2: seems normal xD

3 Likes

Thank goodness I’m male I don’t have to have morning sickness. Btw do remember med should help with that atleast according to my mother so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Also @HOST buy her whatever food she want and u might survive

2 Likes

Medications? You know I’m going very strict on myself, even lower my cafeine consumption and looking that I limit or avoid everything that could be harmful for the baby as good as possible. I couldn’t forgive myself if I would have caused some health issues to my Baby. So I hardly take paracetamol (allowed painkiller in pregnancy) and I take my usual medication that is anyways on the lowest dosage possible. Its for palpitations problems, benefits me a lot, but even though it should be fine, there’s still a possibility to influence the baby. That’s why he needs to be monitored 24 hours as well after coming to this world :pensive: if I knew that earlier and was not just told its fine - I would even have skipped on that. Just the best for the baby.

Yeah morning sickness :slight_smile: mostly a thing that is just in the beginning of the pregnancy. But I still get nausea from time to time and still have a loss of appetite. Trust me @HOST is encouraging me enough to eat xD He always says that I need to eat, drink and rest more. I do whats in my powers. But forcing yourself/the body has also a limit.

3 Likes

Uh u never mentioned the strict on meds thing but also a word of encouragement there almost always a chance for a child who should die to survive.
This is coming from someone who survived something we were told they had no record of any other child recovering
Also just got word @L3g3ndaryPhoenix quit ugh I also thing @DarkestVoid might have quit (repeatedly whacks head against table)

1 Like

@May-L04 @HOST
Take care together with the baby coming up soon!
The Boundless community can wait, as real life events are way more important. :slight_smile:
Still, I hope to see you both in the near Boundless FUTURE! :heart:

5 Likes

OR the chance to get pregnant even You were told not to be able to get pregnant anymore. Thats me :stuck_out_tongue: I was supposed to not come to this world. Seems I cheated :joy: :woman_shrugging: yeah it should be fine, since doctors said before, that dosage is almost homeopathic - as in very tiny and weak. But it still can affect him. So the monitoring is for going 100% sure that he got no issues. Though. If they told me I should stop, cause it can have bad influence on him, I would have done so.

1 Like

Yeah my mom tends to only give me homiopathic anxiety meds

1 Like

Wow. Sorry to see another OG leaving. Best of luck in everything you do. :beers:

2 Likes

Best wishes to you both, and the baby!!

2 Likes

No worries on the plots @HOST I just thought I’d ask for the sake of the mall. I personally do not need them nor does DK mall. It is really just an eyesore anymore and I totally knew about the old school drama. I’m new for the most part so I just figured if you were leaving it could just be put to better use. No worries at all and no hard feelings on my part.

Anyways, as I mentioned to you in discord, as a father of two young boys I wish you all the best with the little one … it will change your life :slight_smile:

5 Likes

then 'll work on it this week to make it look good! at least the outer area, and then work on it when I’m returning at some point! thanks for the kind words bro much appreciated

6 Likes

Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community. Have a good time! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah mate, sad to see you go. :disappointed:

Region XP was my go to helping hand for new players that landed on Sochi.

If you ever wanted help maintaining stuff, I would’ve gladly been a leary caretaker that appears occasionally, then skulks off into the shadows.

Will drop you a line separately for contact details elsewhere if you ever feel like it.

:wave:

1 Like

So does this mean there will no longer be a future? SAD :frowning:

On a more non-joking related matter. Wish you the best and hopefully will see you and a more brighter future down the line!

3 Likes